1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat is publishing halfpage ad(2012) in local english(THE TELEGRAPH) and Bengali(ANANDA BAZAR PATRIKA) news papers regularly.FIAT is also sponsoring a cricket column by MARK WAUGH in a bengali daily(AAJKAL) with a FIAT logo(and the SMS details) in the coloumn.
    Surely a noticeable change in the effort of FIAL in 2012.BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    was this graph present earlier?

Fiat India

Looks interesting weight to mileage ratio.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes it was present and i saw in showroom as well beside the car.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yesterday I was watching a movie on Raj TV (Tamil channel). The new Fiat advert was continuously showed and I started counting it :). In 1 hour duration, the Fiat ad was aired for 15 times.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    New fiat advert ? ? ?
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    Yup...i also have seen a lot of FIAT hoardings on my way to Gurgaon!!!!:)

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I completely agree with you on this one...they could have highlighted the features in a better manner like the upgraded interiors, which people always crib about...even one cant clearly make out the colour oceanic blue, which is a pretty spectacular colour, in the TV commercial..
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    This is the same clip which was shown at the January 3rd launch of the 2012 Linea/Punto, as a sort of presentation about the brand FIAT, rather than the 2012 models as such.

Cheers.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    When i land in Mumbai Airport, Would be happy if i see FIAT cars everywhere rather than others........
    Hope the people will be aware and conscious about the safety and the Technology the Italians are giving......
    Let the Fiat-India post the script under the Newspaper Advertisements that the MJD is running successfully in the following cars.: Ritz Diesel/ Swift Dzire/ SX4 Diesel. ----- Call us on the Toll free Number for the Testing of the MJD engines in its own cars........

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

When i land in Mumbai Airport, Would be happy if i see FIAT cars everywhere rather than others........
    Hope the people will be aware and conscious about the safety and the Technology the Italians are giving......
    Let the Fiat-India post the script under the Newspaper Advertisements that the MJD is running successfully in the following cars.: Ritz Diesel/ Swift Dzire/ SX4 Diesel. ----- Call us on the Toll free Number for the Testing of the MJD engines in its own cars........
    The sales chart will climb up..............
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just a few minutes back, I received my subscription copy of Autocar India February 2012 issue and was happy to see front wrapper double-spread advertisement of 2012 Linea/Punto. I am seeing such a double-spread ad of FIAT India in Autocar India for the first time. This issue has updated details of 2012 Linea and Punto with good review in 'new buyer's guide' section.
    DSC05701.jpg
    DSC05700.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    guys I am seeing so so many puntos in greater noida these days...Gosh I will loose my identity ;-)
    It seems Jan -2012 figures should be pretty good . I hope atleast 2K . Though I personally hope its around 3k atleast .
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012