1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    No magic.:p

I am subscribed to FIAT India's Youtube channel fiatcarsindia. Whenever they upload a video, I get an email notification. So simple
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I really donot know how many Lineas or Puntos you might have seen in Bangalore, but in Hyderabad there has been a tremendous increase in the numbers in the past 1 year for sure.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran Annaiya,
    Correct ga chepinav;)

MODS NOTE - Please post in English, so that all of us here can understand the post. If you wish to post in your mother tongue, then please also write it's English translation alongside in parentheses.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    It's very good that fiats sales are increasing year by year

I just said I found comparitively fewer cars on Hyd roads than in blore roads that's all

I come to Hyd almost twice to thrice a year....
    Right now I'm in chirala I just came back from there

I didnt have much time during this visit but I found three tata fiat showrooms
    One in lb nagar
    One smwhere I think near Yashodha hospital bcoz when I was reaching the hospital I saw it
    And one near Hyd industrial ltd area I dunno what that place is called...

I also saw an abarth punto on the road.... I guessed it had to be someone from tfi let's see in the next Hyd meet I might also join u guys
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    You are most welcome to join us for the meet. We are planning to have a short meet on 28th Jan. Do join us if possible. Don't take me wrong, but I commute for about 50kms to and fro everyday for work. Earlier (around an year ago) I used to count number of Puntos on road. Now a days I stopped counting them, cause I spot a lot everyday. As a matter of fact, this morning me and my wife were discussing about the same matter. From our observation, the most sought out colour is BNW followed by Tuscan wine. Hyderabad or any part, we all would like FIAT to have its glory back.

Cheers.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    You're right most of them that I saw on Hyd roads were bnw
  7. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Refreshing ad.
  9. shataksh007

shataksh007 Timido

Saw the New Linea and Punto 2012 Ad during the current Ind-Aus 3rd Test Match.......Finally FIAT Moving towards the Mainstream...
  10. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    FIat still need more cars in there arsenal .. A MUV/SUV from Chrysler and Bravo would totally change FIAT's position in india..