1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah Even i have seen the T-jet Video many times, the people who praise the T-jet, does not utter a word about Fiat in the TV Channel (Auto Show), hen asked for a suggestion by the viewers.....
    They just favor the maruti as if they are paid by them or the incentive is allotted to them upon the booking....
    Long back i had seen in one of the auto show, the viewer asking for the better hatch and his option were (as mentioned by him in the same order), Grande Punto, Figo, i20, Swift. The expert of the show answered only for the details of i20 and Swift and he recommended to go for swift........... Dumm Channels
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just now visited the FIAT CAFFE site(Fiat Caffe) The site is very impressive. Feel like Fiat cars finally get a platform which they deserve.
    1 person likes this.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    anyone has seen new fiat linea and punto 2012 tv comercial.

i saw it on cnbc last night,commercial is good and shoot is in under water and it talks about rain sensors,increased GC and auto lamps,liked the base voice of the fellow narrating it.
  4. Yeha .. I too saw it a day before .. And I find this ad much better than the old ad which was like a chocolate ad . The new ad is some thing like "bold and beautiful"

Ajit
  5. mat

mat

Bangalore
    Very true.. during my last month trip to Cochin, saw lots of Puntos than I see here in Bangalore.. but Linea sightings was comparatively less
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    I am in Hyderabad for two days and I saw very few lineas and puntos ....

Actually as I got used to the numbers in Bangalore, I found these to be less comparitively in Hyderabad

But saw many UNOs actually many modified ones too

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I would also recommend fiat to position the third fiat caffe in Bangalore
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Yesterday I was watching Cars2 movie and my son was excited to see Punto in it. I have never seen Punto/Linea in Indian movies. Fiat can also think of what VW has done in RAONE.
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    I think even 500 was there in cars 1st part

Also a fiat 500 is used in the whole of the movie "letters to Juliet " along with Alfa romeo. The whole movie was shot in italy
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Here is it. Appeared on Youtube today.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I must salute you man.. u r really fast :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.