1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    If you come to Cochin you will never say Fiat is in trouble. There are lots of Lineas and Puntos on the road. May be the petrols are a bit rare now. :cry:
    2 people like this.
  2. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Fiat India page in facebook has only 81 likes whereas othr manufacturez facebook page has thousands of likes.Guys having facebook account please like the page and promote it.Fiat India | Facebook
    1 person likes this.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Just now I got a call from Fiat about the launch of 2012 cars.
    First the lady asked where do I live and when I told Chandigarh she then told me to log on into Fiat India | Facebook @ 1.30 pm today to view the live webcast of launch.
    The lady did not disclose any information about the cars and was telling launch would be a grand event.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This was posted on Youtube today.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    3 people like this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    fiatlover thanks for sharing this video.
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Here is the Advertisement!

Gurjinder has already recorded the video and shared with us.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Fiat use to conduct Racing Festivals abroad like the one volkswagen has done in India .Why cant fiat do the same with the cars here,as they are capable of handling the 1.6 or 1.9 engines.Punto with the t-jet engine on a racing track..wow....

[/COLOR]Fiat - Racing Festival 2011 - Esquentando para a Etapa Brasília - YouTube

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Watch it out guyz.It really point out te fiat potentials.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I expected some advertisement in newspapers after 3rd. But in Time of India (Goa ed) I didn't find any thing.
  9. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Fiat does everything to taste sucess in the induatry,but they fail to market their cars,I just came across another grt video shoot by Fiat during T-jet launch,Im seeing this one for the first time,have u guys seen this one before?T Jet Aamby Valley Drive - YouTube
    1 person likes this.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Yes. I hav seen it many times. actually the video is so good that it could be even used as a TV Advertisement.;)
    1 person likes this.