1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Guys, I agree these are great discounts. However, this will not help FIAT as they are into Petrol segment.. Probably, some people will start to know there are Cars like Punto / Linea and there is still a company called FIAT in India.

I saw FIAT's advsetisement in TV today. Some one who already know has to tell that it is FIAT's ad and it is regarding cars. Crappy one!!

If they can just put all the features of the car one by one as teasers and finally reveal that all those are present in a single car - Linea / Punto. Just dream folks..
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    If Fiat is able to provide discounts on diesel models then they could get some more sales. Diesel models are in huge demand - however customer has the attitude "Why shall
    I spend more on a Fiat diesel when can I get the people's diesel car"
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    ^I agree. Such discounts on Punto 90HP will help to sell it like hot cakes.

But then, such tempting discounts on TJet+ do make the deal even more sweeter!!
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Man! but people's diesel has a waiting period of ridiculous 8 months. I do not see why someone should wait for 8 months to get what he wants. Ridiculous - simply ridiculous.
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    hello fiatians,

heres something interesting, i just came to know that fiat has conducted a car exhibition in chitoor ap. the place is like an isolated town and the nearest fiat dealership is 180 kms away.( chitoor has lots of rich people though- when i mean rich, dirt rich people)

its good that fiat is doing somuch. i just hope they come up with their indipendent service centres soon.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It wouldn't be Fiat but local dealers.
    In my hometown too they do it.portraying fiat only.
    They are very much aware about typical different class of fiat lovers/owners.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, I received a call from Pune and they me that they are doing market survey with the Fiat Customers. I agreed for it and it went on for almost 20 minutes. I think Fiat is evaluating options.
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Fiat Grande Punto MJD Active Is now Out-of-Stock nationwide.:drinks
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last week I was in cochin and there was lot of Punto's and Lineas on road. I would say compared to my last visit in July and October there was a very significant amount of increase of Fiat cars. It looks like the Fiat festive offer is working well. Let us wait and see the december sales.