1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Today I came accross a Fiat ad in FM radio. I listened to it from the middle of the ad. The ad went like this : A male voice in Tamil saying "Go to the fiat showroom. check out the fiat cars parked there. there a sales executive would come and talk to you. he would explain all the features given in the fiat cars. but dont believe even a single word of him, because the features given in fiat cannot be explained in words. you have to experience them. so take a test drive of fiat cars. starts from 3.xx lacs" I am just posting the context of the ad and not the exact words. Tamilnadu TFI'ns can listen to this ad by tuning to FM radios in their fiat beauties, especially Chennai guys. Enjoy and if possible record the ad.
  2. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat India kicks off in style with Doctor’s campaign

Fiat India kicks off in style with Doctor’s campaign​

Fiat India Automobiles Ltd launched Doctor’s Campaign for health care professionals. Under this program healthcare professionals will participate in the ongoing promotional campaign. The scheme has been welcomed by lead auto financiers like SBI, wherein
    they have come forward in certain markets with a unique offer exclusively designed for this campaign wherein customers can avail benefits such as 1% discount and 100% waiver of processing fees.
    This program also includes attractive exchange package where in the old car value would be set off against the purchase of new cars. In addition to this Fiat has introduced home test drive services for doctors to felicitate easy buying without hampering their busy schedule. Other exclusive valueadded benefits would also be provided.
    Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Enrico Atanasio, Head – Commercial, FIAT India said, “Fiat has been present in India since a decade and is committed to Indian consumers. Hence with doctor’s campaign initiative we aim to appreciate their services to the community and make their lives easier. At the same time we also hope to work towards developing better relationships by providing more benefits that can be availed”.

The Fiat Linea and Fiat Punto offers great styling, elegance, economy befitting the doctor’s profile and takes care of their extensive daily running with added advantage of the Fiat’s multijet diesel technology.

Source - http://www.fiat-india.com/admin/NewsPdf/Press Release-Doctor affinity program.pdf
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    A good move from Fiat. But Fiat should also make sure that the doctors visit the service station once in a year or between 15K kms. Otherwise the same move will kill the brand.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. new offer by fiat??

i received this by mail today...
    i guess this is the new offer hey have started

Request mods to kindly merge it with existing thread

Threads Merged.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Got this advert in an email today from TATA MOTORS (customerrelations@tatamotors.co.in). Yes you read it right.

Ad.jpg
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Yes seems like a new offer. Even I got this email today. But in overall terms, I guess it's the same as Diwali offer of free insurance+free RSA for 5 months+gift cheque/cash discount of 75K+Exchange bonus of 20k+corporate discount. It all totalled upto 1.3 lacs
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Going, , , , , ,
    Let them have these advertisements on all the Local Newspapers so more n more publicity will be done,
    Let them give up the calenders for 2012 with different shades of punto and linea in the best selling newspaper, atleast 30% of it ill be there in someones House/Office.
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Even I received the same mail.

Dude the offer has increased to 1.75 lacs - the cash discount is now 1 lac and the exchange bonus is 40K. Rest is same as before