1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Its not only the Fiat cars are reviewed to bolt and nuts, even its ad's are reviewed to death :).
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think we reviewed "kitna deti hai" advrt from maruthi . It is not always about fiat but the quality.
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I loved the ad! specially in english.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    We are all hardcore FIAT fans. "yeh dil mange more"
    Nothing wrong criticizing/reviewing something that we see but the marketing/corporate communications doesnt seem to!
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I really like Hindi version. This ad shows Punto & Linea and shows starting price as 3.87 L.

As I know, Punto ex-showroom price starts at 4.31L in Delhi. Is there any recent price reduction by Fiat?
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    After a long time, a refreshing ad. Sales pitch is also good. Let's hope it is a beginning.
  7. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    not sure about getting freebies from Pandit or Bhandari.When I got my punto in April 2010, the only freebies that came with the car was the NUMBER PLATE :D
  8. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    This AD is so full of life. Fiat has just laid their first right step forward. Longer would be better.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Calling all members who are buying a TJet+ or a Punto MJD/90 HP to please state discounts that they are getting. I am on the lookout for TJet+ and trying to convince a friend to go for the Punto MJD/90 HP
  10. gosh ...im so happy...rocking ad. and wht a soomthness in voice in..ongoing ad..simply superb....we want more...some ad's which shows true power of petrol and diesel engines.....a gr8 start frm Fiat.