1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

I saw today new adv of Punto 90HP. I quite liked it. I think this is the best adv of Punto so far.
    I couldn't find this on youtube. :hit
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

ya its good to see Fiat finally starting good Punto ads.
  3. keshav

keshav

Bangalore

Looks like it will be a series of ads which focus on different features in the car (similar to FIGO campaign). Good start. They should have had the Red colored Punto though. Red is more photogenic.
  4. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum

The new Punto 90 HP ad is a refreshing one. It highlights - VGT, 93PS and Blue & Me. Not like the Yuvi one with someone muttering something in the dark.
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Until now I have not seen a Punto ad in TV. I have seen Linea ads but no Puntos. I watch TV from 9.30-11pm and cover mostly the news channels. One improvement I have noticed recently is the more localised offers like the Onam offer in Kerala. More ads in local news papers will result in more penetration to the mass. One ad of A-Star gives the mileage achieved by a driver which comes to something around 30+ and it comes in the local paper. The local papers still dont give the names Punto and Linea in big letters which is important in Product building, some dont even know how to pronounce it. The mileage of 19.9km/l comes in small font, come on :confused , that is the most important info for a normal Indian car buyer,15k service interval again comes in small font, most of the people I have talked to was not aware of this and their eye balls just fell off on hearing 15k service interval !!

I see all these info projected in HUGE letters in the service center :A , so Fiat want people to peep into service centers to know these info? Place the same thing in local newspaper and just see the difference. Do we have a contact of the adv agency for Fiat? :firey
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai

Just today morning saw the Advertisement for the 90 HP Punto on NDTV India. Quite liked the ad, atlast they have started talking about the Features & the Performance. Till date this is best Advertisement for the Grande Punto, something sensible :)

This should attract the attention of the Normal Public, but it should be aired regularly on every channel.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

+1 to the new ad. Rather than celebrity endorsement, they have stuck to a better theme. I like the way the car thief says "geometry?"
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat gives PFMI 2010 winners the keys to style and stardom

Fiat gives PFMI 2010 winners the keys to style and stardom
    ~Hands over the classy Fiat Linea to winners of PFMI 2010 at their Ranjangaon facility~

Fiat India today handed over the classy Fiat Linea to Ms. Manasvi Mamgai, Ms. Nicole Faria and Ms. Neha Hinge - the winners of Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 (PFMI 2010) at their sprawling Ranjangaon facility. The three gorgeous women were also given the opportunity to have a close look at Fiat’s state-of-the-art production plant (Powertrain Plant and Assembly Line) while interacting with the company’s employees at length. The three pageant winners were visibly elated upon receiving the keys of their brand new Fiat Lineas, as they now look to become the next style icons of the country.

Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 has always been one of the most prestigious pageants for models across the country. The Fiat Linea, with its classy looks, makes for the perfect companion for the deserving winners as they go on to represent their country on the international stage.
    Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Rajeev Kapoor, President& CEO, Fiat India said,
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

hmm.. seeing a ray of hope for FIAT now
  10. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune

The new Punto Ad (MJD-VGT one), is what should have been the first ad of Punto. But, better late than never.

Now, how about doing some publicity with owners of Punto and Linea talking about FE of their cars? This should help in erasing image of Fiat as one with car's with poor FE.