1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Nice advt and thanks for posting it here.
    I am sceptical here. By the way FIAT works, you will see these ads for a month or so and then wont hear a word for another 4-5 months. By then, people will have forgotten what is My Car and B&M. People remember LUX because the image is always present in their conscious mind and that's because of continuous bombardment of information through focussed advt and marketing.

Safety and security features available in FIATs are rarely spoken of in Advts. I have seen the immobilizer thing (anti-theft feature) mentioned on the rear of Honda cars (This car is fitted with ...). FIAT has the feature and only FIAT fans know about it!
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    nice advt.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It is wonderful piece of ad from Fiat. I like it because they have at last given a local flavor to their ad's. The Hindi version is better than the English version.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    nice ad must say. but still something is missing. like not showing the car enough. they should show more about how beautiful their cars are besides the features.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Till date,the latest advt is the best,still FTA color would have been a better color for an advt.
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice ad, heard it on the radio in Pune a few times.
  7. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Even I heard this ad on radio today. Good one and it talks about passion. I think that's the reason I too bought it. :)
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It is important to be passionate and commited in everything we do. But passion alone wont sell!
    Enthusiasts go for passion. But average indian car buyer goes for practicality. That part never gets highlighted in advts, for example, high mileage and comparatively lower maintenance cost.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

I find myself agreeing with tulsi. This AD is one of the best from FIAT India, but it would have been more effective if they show the car a bit more in detail, stressing the practical aspects along with the passion.

This ad do pull some strings inside, and I hope this will be the start of a positive change.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I did not like that Advert. neither music nor the choreography. the boy pushing the toy car reminded that this will be the fate of real cars too.

Did not show what really Fiat is.
    Just to convince something is better than nothing..

Anybody remember Toyota Ad? .....VW ad?

I am not being pessimistic though. This one looks el cheapo.