1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah great effort is being done to pump up the sale, or else the Tata's will have to make new showrooms to display FIAT cars by next year, think they want to show that they can sell good numbers under one roof, They should also conduct such events inside the malls, Bannerghatta Road is the best place as more n more visitors visit the spot, i had also been there for the National park its a good place, bangalurians klike small cars that is what i feel, during my stay for a week there!!!! Punto numbers should climb up as the Festive season is ON..............
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Better late than never! These are things they should have done at least 2 years back!
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Exactly these sort of mall and campus thing should have been done right at the time of launch for both Punto and Linea. The brand awareness would have been a lot better.

FIAT for god sake get teh Euro Spec gearbox and see these cars galloping against its competitors on road.
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    saw big new Fiat advrt today morning on NDTV , its around 1min + advrt , and i wanna say finally fiat is awaken , wonderful add
  5. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    +1, me too saw the Advertisement on the same channel today morning at around 7:30 AM, wonderful advertisement, they should continue it till the festive season on ALL the channels. Finally they have some "Indian-ness" & Family touches in their advertisement.

Best of luck to them, they are atleast trying hard to stay in the indian market.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bhai, kuch detail bta do. What was the theme of the AD? Which car was shown? Did they highlight any interesting feature?
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    They are now showing the family celebrating the Diwali Festival & it includes the Young, Middle & the Old generations.

Cars Shown are: Grande Punto & Linea, they show the designer carving the Punto with Passion.

Above ALL they are now highlighting the Features Blue N Me, Multijet Engine Etc. which the earlier Advertisements missed badly. Keep an eye on the Channels especially NDTV India :)
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Please post the link to this TVC if any one come across it in youtube or any other site.
  9. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had watched AD in a regional channel (ETV - Telugu) in 9pm news yesterday. Its good to watch the AD, theme - celebration, passion, technology, magic starts at 3.87Lac
  10. So finally, FIAT has come up with a proper AD! Can't wait to see it.