1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

You can cancel after entering the contest. Last week my friend cancelled his Linea due to huge panel gaps in the bonnet area found during the PDI done by him.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Any idea what is the gift cheque amount is? If we assume 20 K for insurance, 15 exchange bonus and 5K for RSA, then rest 35 worth gift cheque? That is a very good offer.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx God. They are at least putting few website Advts.
    But it should continue till Diwali with few on newspaper, magazines and TV also.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Interesting offer. Me likes the blackened grille version Linea shown in the advert. I think its worth trying on mine.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yahoo FIAT INDIA, great at least you have taken the initiative to launch offers in the webpage, i have also received mail from FIAT., But you should put the Adv. on the Local newspapers with color pictures as the offer is good and will sure attract the serious buyers, All the best FIAT INDIA
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kaps black front grill is available for Linea Active. If you want you can order it from TASS. It will cost near about Rs.1500 including labour charges.
  8. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Maverick

Did your friend get back the full cancelling amount or did they change the car for him? I took the contest on August 31st but the dealer was not clear to me about the clause. I am now thinking of cancelling, but the dealer is saying the booking amount will have to be forfeited and it is 50K !
  9. maverick

maverick Amatore

He cancelled the Linea and took a Punto 90BHP. But even otherwise the showroom people are suppose give you the money back if you are cancelling the car. Please raise this issue with Tata Motors.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Today there is a Fiat Punto Stationed at the Accenture Campus at Bannerghatta Road. Two young Sales rep were enthu about the car and explaining the features to the people around.

Not a bad idea to let the people know whats in the Punto. I could see people slowly trickling in right from the morning to afternoon it is a decent crowd.

Not sure which dealer has come, it may be Concorde, as it is the nearest one.