1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hello everyone!!

Fiat is advertising the new "get a petrol car in the price of a disel" on TV! They show a red Linea! :)

Now fiat india is upto something!! :D
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    see how MSIL is advertising for A-start...as something like wacky gen...I forgot when is the last time I saw an ad for fiat
  3. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    no marketing campaign can help Fiat India if spare parts are not available for their cars no new customers will buy their cars if he/she is not sure about the availability of spare parts for his/her car in future.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. Got a surprise call from Concorde Motors ECR today. They offered me free tickets to the movie "Deiva Thirumagal" at Sathyam Cinemas on Saturday and asked my preferred show time, either 6:30pm or 10:30pm. The offer includes 4 tickets + Rs.300 worth food vouchers. Not sure whether this is organized by TATA-FIAT or by Concorde motors, but a very new experience for me as I have never got such calls ever before!
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Must be from Concorde Motors. I haven't received any such or any marketing related call from FIAT.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Enjoy movie and snacks sir!!! Whether from Concorde or FIAT, it is going to help both.
  8. must be from the dealer, not from fiat india
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    There's a ''diesel at the price of petrol'' ad in today's The Hindu.

The Linea shown in the ad is definitely not an Indian model. A small but significant error.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Same here, ads on local TV as well as FM. Have they woken up for really. The AD is okay sorts, looks like the sales person is a hurry to sell off the car ;-)

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk