1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even here in Pune I saw this same add in DNA. :)
  2. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

New promotion campaign: Free upgrade from petrol to diesel model for Fiat Punto/Linea

Today morning I heard an advertisement on an FM radio station stating that few lucky winners will be given an option of a free upgrade from petrol to diesel model of Punto/Linea that they have booked!! :eek:
    This sounds truly a creative and out of the box campaign.:idea:
    Way to go Fiat.:wow
    Anybody else heard anything about this?

Mods note - Threads Merged.
    Please search before creating new thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
  3. gagi_vid

Enrico Atanasio is new Sr VP for Fiat's commercial ops

Fiat India Automobiles Ltd (FIAL) today said it had appointed Enrico Atanasio as its Senior Vice President for the commercial operations.

"Atanasio will provide strategic leadership for all aspects of commercial operations, which include growth through product innovation, network excellence and developing Fiat brand in alliance with the company's mission," the company said in a statement.

Prior to joining Fiat India, Atanasio was working as the CEO of Fiat Autom Hellas, the Greek operations of the company.
    Commenting on the appointment, FIAL President and CEO Rajeev Kapoor said: "Enrico's appointment will act as an advantage for Fiat India with his understanding of automobile marketing... We intend to use his knowledge and experience to further enhance our marketing effort."

Atanasio has also supported important markets' projects developments such as the USA in his role as the network development manager, Kapoor added.

Atanasio's other stints include General Motors Italia, Rover Italia and Fiat Group, with sales and marketing as the primary responsibility.

4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

good to see some changes in Fiat India from Fiat Spa. they need a major shake up.
  5. Sam

Sam Amatore

I think FIAT is just not mum they are (i guess) working aggressively on India sales issues. And I also believe they are widening their SCs and dealearships. Yesterday I got call from a newly opened SC for Tata-FIAT and they invited me for free monsoon checkup.

Advertisement is just not enough, FIAT, I guess so far is selling because of recommendations from existing owners and I think they want to explore this Indian mentality extensively.

Besides, I feel, they are already earning good amounts on their real gem (MJD) by selling its lisence to Suzuki on royalty basis and supplying engines to Tata. In fact, most of the diesel cars run on roads are FIAT (MJD).
  6. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Well i did get my car on friday but without the July offer.. when asked the dealer he said that they already invoiced my car for June and i got the June offer and he did show me the New price list for July and said that the price have increased by 13k.. So dint argue too much because i was all excited and wanted to take my White horse home.. Will write a review soon about my White horse and the experience so far...
  7. Sam

Sam Amatore

ferobian welcome to Fiat family! BTW (you must has mentioned before) what have you got, punto or linea? And what engine option.
  8. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hey Thanks Sam..

Have got a Punto with 93 Horses... n mine is a White horse.. m luvin everything in it.. Havnt had the time to read the manual yet so have to read the manual and also have to write a review here soon..
  9. Stallion

10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Recently seem Maruti's Advt for 1,00,000 Wagen R. See every achievement is properly utilized by other auto companies.
    But our dear FIAT so many achivements. Millions of FIAT diesel engines in India, billions worldwide, history in India since 1961, best twin air engine, Punto/palio best selling cars in Europe for consecutive 7-8 years etc etcetc.
    Why don't they shout and tell everybody in India? Who stops them? Tata or FIAT, Italy?
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011