1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    It should be "GET DIESEL 'CAR' AT THE PRICE OF PETROL 'CAR' "
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Lol..They forgot to add "CAR"! Carelessness is what FIAT suffers from!
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    After long time, yesterday seen FIAT Advt in Hyd. edition. For every FIAT Advt. always there is a logo "Sales, service and Sparets by Tata Motors"
    Then why not for every Tata diesel car Advt. which uses Fiat engine, they should use logo " Powered by diesel engine from FIAT"
    Give a thought......
  4. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Great Offers from Fiat: Car upgrades, fuel vouchers & more!!!

Hi Guys,

Got an email from Fiat India today with this subject line...

Click this link to know more.. http://tinyurl.com/6lf6axn

Very Interesting and I booked my Punto 90 hp on June 30th and will be getting my car on 8th July so will check with the showroom guys about the offer and will keep you all posted... ;)

MODS : Not sure if this is the right place for the post... so please change it if needed...

Mods Note - Thread Merged.
    Please use this thread for all offers/promotions etc.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    ferobian if you made full payment of car on 30th June then you will not be eligible for July offer.

As you said that you just booked the car on 30th June, I think rest of the payment should be done in July only. If this is the scenario then you will be eligible for July offer. Best Luck.
  6. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    @Kedar : I made the full payment only today but when i called the dealer and checked he said that my car was invoiced already on June 30th so i am only eligible for the June offer and not the July offer. I called Fiat's toll free number and reported the same, they said that i am eligible for the offer and they cant invoice my car before the full payment. They said they'll get back after checking with the dealer, but never did till now. I'll be taking delivery of my 90 horses tomorrow so will go to the dealer and check directly..
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is what the offer says. You can show this content on FIAT website to the delaer:

Bookings made in June, 2011 but pending for invoicing and final payment/delivery will automatically become eligible for participation in the Fiat Upgrade Offer of July 2011. Customers need to use their existing Booking ID generated during June 2011 for participating in / availing the Fiat Upgrade Offer.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    finally i saw an advertising in today's MINT news paper(HT).wonder how many people in a day go through MINT news paper(only for finance and numbers savvy).

Renault is back with the PUNCH....advertising in almost most of the behemoth news papers that to on whole page................nice one renault...

FIAT when we wake up???

070720111643.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  9. varoon
    that was the same ad which came in a regional paper here yesterday.
    the last page was a full page ad of the fluence, and the page after the fiat ad had fiesta classic!!
  10. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Thanks for the info fiatlover... i did read this in the site.. will check with the dealer tomorrow for sure... waitin for my white horse.. the wait is killin me :(