1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes even i got a call from Sales Advisor, Pandit Auto, Pune. He informed me about referral scheme.

I refered sly.coopers Linea for the same. Got a reply "Thanks for referring. We shall get back to you".
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    May be they are happy with the sales numbers of Punto and want to boost only Linea!
    Whatever it be, I see a lot of puntos and lineas in bangalore these days. I think there will be better numbers this month.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am not eligible for this offer, as sly.cooper booked his linea long time back. One more thing even I dont have LINEA :-(
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its a Good referral programme, Hope to see the Numbers growing,
    Fiats are pouring in Mumbai too,,,,,,
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I don't understand...when FIAT's are pouring in every city, how come the numbers are still at 2k mark and month after month? Honestly, I find this consistency very hard to believe!
    Only november and december figures vary because of the plant shut down for maintenance!
  6. Sourabh

Panvel, India
    Limited Period Fiat Referral Program

I got a mail from the TATA Motors saying that there is a limited period fiat referral program, you have to refer any name who is interested in buying fiat linea. This is only for the fiat car owners.
    We have to simply send the reference of our friend, relatives or colleagues who is interested in buying fiat linea for personal use and if he or she buys fiat linea then we will be getting GPS system of worth 12,000/- totally free.
    For this we have to send an sms as follows REFERspaceREFERRALs NAMEspaceREFERRALscontact number to 561616.
    This offer is as i told you for limited period till 30th june.
    Take max benefit

Mods Note - Threads merged.
    Please do search before creating new thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  7. oh even i got that mail but only for linea .. :) Fiat going good.. June 2011 this month huge discount on cars. Tata giving almost 20k to 45k discount in all variants starting from Manza. not for SUV or MUV. looks like Petrol prices have killed the sales figure of car market in india.
  8. where man? I shall try my hands on the offer .,
  9. that was some contest i heard on radio. Kalamandir i guess. Grand prize was a linea t-jet
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    No such announcement/mail over here. Maybe its region specific.