1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    yeah he is a big fan of linea himself!! infact i bought one using his advice only!! :) so FIAT has to share sm blame for no show!!
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    FREEMONT they have to bring it atleast as CBU. I am sure i can convince few of my relatives who are scouting for GOOD SUV to go for this. Wonderful product with poor marketing will never see the day light, but a worst product with amazing marketing will set the charts rolling.
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Sid of NDTV is much much better than most of the other auto journalist. I remember, he was the only auto journalist who called Punto 1.4 a "fun to drive" car and so true he was!!
  4. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    yeah i also cnb show more honest than the others also the host Sidharth Patankar also seems to give honest and frank reviews.When gave the review of T-jet he said it to be great car and great work by Fiat India.
    At least someone is being honest in reviews or reports...............
  5. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    yeah i also cnb show more honest than the others also the host Sidharth Patankar also seems to give honest and frank reviews.When gave the review of T-jet he said it to be great car and great work by Fiat India.
    At least someone is being honest in reviews or reports...............
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hero Honda hunk not doing good in numbers as in units...still hero Honda hasn't loosened their hopes...still going on and on for brand promotion/marketing...

every time i plug in to TV i see hunk's ad popping in most of the channels.......

they have kept it there for ipl as well.......

fiat should have some take from hunk's campaign.....
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    how about if FIAT uses this as "WORLD's 24TH ALL TIME BEST SELLING CAR" as their USP for advertising and promoting the brand....

PUNTO "WORLD's 24TH ALL TIME BEST SELLING CAR"
    LINEA "FROM THE MAKERS OF WORLD's 24TH & 19TH ALL TIME BEST SELLING CARS"
  8. that would mess up with the already dwindling numbers varoon. already posted the same in another topic here.
    they might think swift,i20 and other cars are in higher numbers and might as well stop buying them at all. then we all will be left with limited edition fiats..

btw
    in AP Linea T-jet is being advertised as a grand prize for some shopping gift..
    this is done by fiat or by that clothing company??
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    eagelry waiting for the updates on PUNTO EVO!
  10. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    THE FIAT REFERRAL PROGRAM IS BACK !!
    I recieved this mailer an hour back.

This time there is a catch though. Its only for lineas.
    untitled.JPG
    So anyone planning a linea within july 15th, please PM me, I'm ready to refer :)