1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Shivam, we dont give others a space to enter when it comes for public relation, we pamper all the interested intelligent persons with fiat to go forward,
    But the promotion campaign is to be done sole by FIAT INDIA in mass media.
  2. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    It seems that the marketing and brand promotion ideas all of us members are writing here for Fiat India to implement are rather being used fully by Tata motors official as we notice lots of Tata motors ads everywhere,it seems that Tata motors people are viewing this forum and taking ideas......
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hahahahaha, come on copycats, atleast leave the forum for FIAT itself, you have their engines, plant, media, nothing is left for them to copy now.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    No doubt we need a change but at what level?Who is responsible for the present inactivity.
    1. Is it the Fiat global Fiat which is responsible, thinking that india is not a serious market for them?
    2. Is it that Fiat want a large share in india but Fiat india is not pushing it forward(especially the higher authority)?

3. Is it that both(global Fiat & Fiat India) are working hard but Tata is not letting them to grow?

If we, all the members, can write a joint letter to the higher authorities of fiat global explaining all real issues for the company it will be helpful for them(assumed item 2 or3)
  5. I am curious to know the outcome of FIAT Italy's feebdback calls to Fiat customers for the last one year.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    i have yet not received any call form the parent (Italy), has anyone received a call in New mumbai,
  7. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    good idea bro..
    may rajeev kapoor sleepy child wil hear it..
    common fiatians throw some enthusiasts to it.
    cheers
    greg..
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    It is the time to rally do something innovative like this.
    Last 5 months i travelled exetensively in Delhi, Banaglore, Chennai. All the airports I ve seen big hordings of Kizashi/Vento/i20/beat.... almost all the brands except our dear FIAT. Why????
    I have seen big hordings in cities...... except our dear FIAT. Why????
    Newspapers are flodded with all other brands....except our dear FIAT. Why???? (Only once in 2-3 months that to 1/8 page advt)
    All TV channels are flodded with all other brands....except our dear FIAT. Why???? (Only once in blue moon and same old clips)
    Who will tell FIAT? Are they not reading these forums?
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    There is something seriously wrong with their marketing team. You will see FIAT ads for a month or two, that oo only on TV channels. For the next 4-5 months no ads be it print or TV. By then all woud have forgotten the brand. The ads appear again for a month or so as if to remind customers "We are still alive" . It is a pity that there is no focussed, planned marketing campaign.
  10. fiat its high time.. hire us and we have plans to get back the brand for which our heart beats to its prime.. regain its lost glory