1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. silverado

silverado

Bangalore
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Yes i vouch what Tony said. its really awesome ad, it would yeild more customers
  2. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Apart from the ad's portraying the cars. there should be ads to build customer confidence in the company. Remember the early Hyundai ad's with SRK. Please no sports starts atleast from the willow game for now.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Its the right time now, Fiat India should come up with the Advertisement taking in some of our cricketers, This is the time, Or else they should place a Big Hordings in the Mumbai Stadium, So some promotions, 6 sixes in the match you get a Linea :dancing
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune

Good punchline.... Torque of the town... :)
    New one is better than old one...
  5. No willow game players for brand ambassadors please. They have not done any good for the fiat brand in the past decade. Jinx if u ask me .
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Vry true ... Yuvraj Singh didnt do any good for Punto ..
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Even Sachin had not done anything for Plaio, when he was in the Adv.
    No one will help to increase the sale, only the media and advertisement and the awareness will make it go or else it will be the same way in future ::T
  8. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Whenever and wherever I go through any news regarding 4-wheelers in any newspaper/magazine, first I look for FIAT.
    And 99% I always get disappointment.
    Yesterday there was an article in Deccan Chronicle" Auto growth may Dip"
    All the major brands were listed (maruti/Tata/Hyundai/Ford/Toyota/M.Benz/Skoda/Wolkeswagen/GM/Mitsubishi/Mahindra except dear FIAT.( If M. Benz/Mitsubishi/Skoda is mentioned then why not FIAT? It is also having similar market share)

And today I ve seen "The Ride stuff" in Ind Express. Here also in D segment ( Superb/accord/cruze/teana) are listed alongwtih photos with small wiriteup but T-jet+ is not mentioned. In C segment (Vento/city/sx4) are listed but Linea was not mentioned.
    In hatchback (beat/figo/polo/i20) were listed but Punto was not mentioned.

I really don't know why every media whether it is TV or paper gives Step mother like treatment to our beloved brand.
    Unfortunately the major masses sees this media and there is no mention of brand FIAT. In any Tata advt FIAT is not at all mentioned whereas in every FIAT advt. Tata is mentioned.
    What is the reason behind it?

1. FIAT media management team is dumb.( or it does'nt exist at all)
    2. Tata media management team only handles FIAT ads and they ensure the dumb and bogus/inneffective media management.
    (humari hyderabadi language me " Main marne jaisa karta hu tum rone jaisa karo")
    3. FIAT is not ready to coming out from the old mindset of "Indians will buy FIAT because they don't have any other options"
    (But now hell lot of options are there in every segment)
    4. FIAT does not have good relations with all media (becoz of arrogant approach)
    5. FIAT, Italy is not interested in Indian car market saying to FIAL 'Whatever you sell(cars) is OK for us' Concentrate on engine sells. (Hmmmmm.... If yes then we are wasting our time)

I think except true FIAT fans like us, nobody is interested in brand FIAT. Everybody is ensuring its slow death.(Fiat Mar'11 sales=1,865 units)
    Anyway for us its "Love from Heart!!!". So guys hum sabki FIAT publicty ON rakho.Let all others go to hell.

Free suggestion- It is high time for FIAT to start Brand stores by keeping all Tata-Fiat sales and service network as it is.Branded stores will help customer to know more about FIAT cars, take test drives and book the car in store. The delivery and service will be handled by existing tata-Fiat dealers. So no question of rivalry. If they don't act now and remain passive (as they are since 13-14 years) it will be their 3rd and final sucidal death in India.
    p.s.- I saw quarter page advt of T-jet in DC y'day
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    this present Fiat India team is gud for nothing. they will do everything to ensure that Fiat is completely wipped off from India. infact they are doing it. they are just cheating Fiat Italy and indian people. its strange why Fiat Italy is not reacting. are they being given wrong sales figures? its really tears of blood rolling down our checks. we are just helplessly watching it!