1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. jolly

jolly

Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Sorry Cubbie.... Trust i got myopia when saw the Tjet advt.....
    FIAT advt continues in TATA SKY...... one more advt with beautiful AD studs flowing around the bonnet and sides......
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

All three videos are just superb
    I also saw Punto/Linea Tjet Advtz (indian) on 2-3 channels plus in news papers. Good things are happening. :clap I think FIAT started reading TFI seriously.
    Keep it up FIAT. :clapping
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I have seen the punto Adv, but its the old version, the 90 HP Fox Azure, in which channel have you seen the advertisements
  4. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Today's Times of India, Chennai carried full page ads from Mahindra Automobiles. The ful page ad was published on all alternate pages.

When can we expect something like this from FIAT ?
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    We need someone like you at their marketing department. Till that don't worry, it will sell on it's own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Dai Teky,
    :wow i would love to be part of FIAT but with no delay in salaries (like their spares).
  7. jolly

jolly

Tony, This FIAT ads can be seen if you have TATA SKY STB. Once you turn on the STB, you will get their home page by default. You may continue to view the ads repeatedly :dance
    If FIAT continues with the adv with good product mix, Punto and linea will be the top of mind for any potential customers. :drinks ::T

Mahindra is on brand building exercise with their new concept "RISE". this will give them a mileage in smooth launch of new SUV coded W201 in the premium segment.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Yeah I also notice that. Even, there was some make over kind of stuff on Linea TJet (Sun Beige Color) which unfortunately turned out to be ugly to me.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

dude i have Dish TV in kuwait, here tata sky does not catch frequency i had got from bombay but returnd back and changed to Dish TV, which is Illegal, but what to do, we are indians and wanna watch the the india news and channels. ::V tata Sky caatches frequency upto Abu dabhi, I think :cool:
  10. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore

An update about the referral scheme :

I checked with the dealer and he says the scheme is not on any more. I am still unsure of the same because, when browse the internet i find there are people who have received their goodies in late feb and so on. How can i cross check if the scheme is still on?? :confused