1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

I tried to create login 4 times on ****-***.com and I am not allowed. May be because I have Linea T-JET :confused
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

::O Today i was watching Overdrive in Timesnow channel, at the end of the show there are some people asking them for the gud car to buy and they suggest them, There was one who had shortlisted, RITZ, FIGO, POLO, PUNTO :dancing , but the guy who was giving his suggestion for the gud car did not mention a word for PUNTO, he was only bashing on the specification of other 3 cars, :A :A , think he does not know that FIAT also has a manufacturing plant in INDIA, and he was favouring the RITZ to go for, as if he was getting paid from Maruti for the sales :hit :hit.
    Its a High time now, FIAT should directly aim the rivals in the advertisemnt. Come On FIATS its time for Tit for Tat now. :traffic
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

These auto journos are like google adsense. Someone clicks on an ad and google pays the advertiser. Here google is replaced by the manufacturer and the customer just doesn't know he is being clicked at.
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
  5. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

same for me..
    I tried registering using punto but my application was not accepted...
    My brother used corolla and his was accepted..
    That thing sucks..
    We need not dicsuss about that **** it sucks!

Hope they increase the ads in regional languages also like the other ads so that it can reach a wider audience
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore

Is the referral scheme still on? If so, how does it work? Can anyone update me?

I am planning to book a vehicle the coming week, i want my friend to get some goodies, if the scheme is still on.

Please update :anyone
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

clash81, y dont you just visit the showroom and find out the latest scheme available, Think in March many companies are launching good scheme to promote the sales, do cross check with other showrooms also, It will help you in getting a good offer for the Good CAR ::T

8. Kaale saheb, no need to raising the flag there. Fiat also needs to understand that xxxx bashes fiat. The mantle now should rest on TFI and not anywhere else. We don't need to keep the flag posts also there.
  9. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

i think that it s on till 31 april. Do visit the showroom and enquire abt it
  10. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur

Yes, I do that all the time. Every time I post in TFI, I also put a parallel post in XXXX-XXX as well, just to keep the thread live there.