1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Do read the address mentioned in this attachment- LInk is -> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=415&start=160#p19098

BTW- It was mentioned it was a limited period thing- means u had to mail it before Jan 15 2011.. ?!
    Anyways--
  2. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Thanks Punter.....Got an call from Fiat saying I can send scanned copies of the docs to an email ID and that this is valid till 15th Mar.....Pushing my luck ..Lets see
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Hi TFIans,
    Again same frustrating topic but kya kare"Dil hai ki manta nahi"
    Last 2 months:
    I 've not seen any Advt. in news papers (everyday I quickly go through Dec Chronicle & Times)
    I see news channels by 09:30 to 10:30 pm, no FIAT Advt. Some general movies , serials etc but not fortunate to see FIAT advt.
    During off journey FM radio is ON, no advt.
    Seen few (Outlook/Sunday Indian/frontline etc) magazines , no advt.
    Travelled by air 7-8 times, No advt in Flight magazines.
    Visited Bangalore, Gaziabad 3-4 times, never seen any Banner/Hording of FIAT. Big No No in Hyd.

Whereas frequently I see Chevrolet/Nissan/Hyundai/Maruti/GM advts at every forum.
    Why FIAT is so dumb, careless, shameless, passive, underground, inacitve, negligent? ( I've no other words) :A

Today's era is of aggressive marketing. If you don't you will die your own death. Everybody is trying their best to survive and capture market share as more as possible except our dear brand. If your mktg. is so poor then whole life u have to be satisfied with such small Nos. (Around 2000-3000).
    Come on Wake up FIAT .You are Lion dear. Don't forget you were the king. You have to become king once again!!!! :clapping

I am waiting for the maximum level of joke to happen with me,

" Some day somebody will ask me 'Kya saab kya gadi hai!! Kaha se import kiya? Italy se?" :confused
    Are you waiting for this. Whatever you are doing ( Bryan adams show/fenmina/calender/factory meet/rare n boring TV ads etc.) is not sufficient to improve your numbers. Fortunately all other points( A.S.S., niggling issues) are much much improved now.You have to be still more aggressive in advt.. ...
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

still sleeping..........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  5. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune

Today i saw Linea T jet Adv. many time at Star Movies and Star Sports during the SL vs Aust match. I think FIAT has started shwing adv. I like it
  6. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune

I think the Dixcy adv line (Shoot at Salman Khan) is very much suited for FIAT- "Ladai me jeetta woh nahi jo sabse jorka mare..jeetta woh hai maar khane ke baad phir se khadda ho jaye". FIAT common ..we fans are with you :steering
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

PLease don't disturb the king he is fast asleep. :) :wink:
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Hey TFIans,
    After long long time I was just browsing xxxx-xxx. I visited 'Indian car scene', Initial ownership review, Long term ownership review and other threads. What I could notice is there is alarming absence of FIAT Linea and Punto threads. :confused Most of the members are shifted here and they are not updating/posting, so all threads have gone to 3rd/4th page onwards so nobody is visiting. All new owners are prefering TFI and avoiding xxxx-xxx becoz of stringent acceptance rules.

I sincerely request all the existing common members- plz update your threads with same postings which you post here.(At least 01/02 per week)
    It will keep FIAT flag raising there and 02/03 FIAT threads will be active on 1st page . Unfortunately that is one of the most popular auto blog in India. So do post all positive points regarding our car and let all "janata" at least read that. Its a funny to see 800, Alto, nano threads there and very less FIAT threads. :A But do post judicioulsly(don't praise only FIAT, thoda other brands ko bhi makhaan laganna) otherwise you'l get banned like me. :ban
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

:boxer The **** *** is owned by Maruti, my registration was not accepted because i own a Grande Punto, i know there are people from **** *** visiting TFI as a guest and read our reviews and copy some of it. :boxer
  10. samlauncher

samlauncher

hey frndz m looking for best marketing book plz tell me if anyone knows…