1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Fiat's all Marketing-related discussions including Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions can be discussed in this topic.

Fiat is hitting back with series of Marketing Campaigns alongwith launch of 90 bhp Punto:

• I saw glimpses of highlights on TV Channel Ten-sports of India-Sri Lanka 1st Cricket Test Match at Galle in Sri Lanka. The Ground has a huge word "FIAT" marked/ painted on the ground. Also, fleetingly saw the Linea ad on Ten-sports - could see only the end part.
      [/*:m:2qjbh132]
    • In Mumbai, Radio Big FM 93.5 today morning, was continuously playing Punto advertisements with series of discussions between a couple to go for a Test Drive
      [/*:m:2qjbh132]
    • Today's TOI carries almost half-page 90bhp Punto ad on last page[/*:m:2qjbh132]

Seems Fiat is listening the feedback on its marketing & increasing the traction.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Even I saw the Punto 90HP adv in TOI today. Unfortunately, the epaper version of TOI is not free now so can't copy the pictures.
    I liked some tag lines they are using for Punto 90HP.
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

Keep it up Fiat!
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat India - Advertisements

Here is the TOI adv.

punto.JPG
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Today, I saw around 10 seconds Punto 90 BHP ad which was apearing again and again on AAJTAK\News 24 news chennals.

I was doing some official work and kept TV on mute,,, Initially I felt its a paint company ad as it was having a very shining car. Later I realized its a Punto ad.

They should have come with a sensible ad.
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

Ads of Punto are on TV very aggreseviley.Normally twice in an break.
    But where are Linea Commercials I would again like to see the Faher, Son Ad again on TV Channels. The best ad for a Car i have seen.
    Also there is news about FIAT in today's HT launching Powerfull Linea and Punto CNG and expanding Dealerships in north and make them 200 by end of 2010.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

i think Fiat shud have tied up with M&M instead of Tata Motors. Tata's r simply milking Fiat India. M&M wanted to have a good car in its stable but their JV also didnt work. they must be more hungry to sell a world class product like Punto & Linea. Fiat wudnt have any direct competetion with their products either and they cud have priced it even more aggressively. Fiat shud look into these aspects also.
  8. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai

Wondering which ad agency is managing Fiat's ad campaigns

Vroom
  9. VahanPujari

Mumbai

Cross-posting from cliffhanger's other topic -->> http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=426&p=5793#p5793
    ...as its also a nice little way of Sales Promotions to improve Ownership experiences. Keep it up, Fiat !!

10. VahanPujari

Mumbai

Y'day night between 9 pm to 10 pm, I saw Fiat's Linea ads on Ten Sports. It kept coming repeatedly in every cricket-over break. The main character is the kid from Father-son duo in earlier ads & its a nice ad on a stand-alone or quality of ad point of view. However, its not direct as the Linea is shown for only 2 shots (though the theme is Looks--- Admiration Guaranteed !!, not bad).

I liked the Father-son ad. It was much more direct & also touches the emotional part.