1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Well Its true and we are getting one GPS unit free.

1)The thing is FIAT sends a message to which you reply in the specified format including the name and details of the person whom you have referred to.

2)FIAT then calls up that person to verify if he really is going to/booked/bought the car.

3)A message/call is given to the person who has referred saying that he has to give the invoice details of his car and the invoice details of the person he has referred to.

4) If that invoice no. is not available (like in my case) then they give us a id no. on which we get back to them to inform the invoice no of the new car.

5) FIAT then informs this to the dealer from where the first car has been bought to issue the GPS unit to the customer.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

How is this?
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Hmmm Little bit of frustration today.
    Since morning I am seeing only "Etios" everywhere. All the illuminated hordings towards entering Airport are filled with ARR with etios.
    Inside airport lot many hordings. After landing at Banaglore welcome by Etios.
    While going out again all hordings of Etios.
    i really appreciate the way Etios advt campaign is planned since last 6 months. They really created interest in everybody's mind. Launch is also in a bigger way. Now after this, the success is nearly sure and they will hit a good market share.(and of course eat Linea's number). It may fail becoz of some unknown reasons but the efforts in advt campaign is really appreciable.
    Also seen 2 Airport buses totally pasted with Ford Figos advt. in various colours from all 4 directions. Looking very attractive.
    Volkeswagen advt is also innovative!!!!
    The moment sales of Nano was down in Nov'10 immed. Tata have responded in 1st week of Dec'10 with 4 years warranty n other schemes. Seen almost full page color advts in all newspapers and also seperate news in auto section.
    All auto manufacturers are really struggling to advt in totally innovative way except one, our dear "FIAT" why?
    And why Tata is immed. responding for decrease in Nano sales but overturning eyes on FIAT sales. Why? Why? Why?
    Is FIAT a stepbrother?????? Only use good quality engines from them and throw away when they need you!!!
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Any idea about the MapMyIndia GPS device? Which model are they offering?

And am I eligible for that offer? (I live in Chandigarh).
  5. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai

Have you recommended anyone recently who went ahead and bought a FIAT? and more importantly have you received a message from FIAT regarding this. I have mentioned my experience with this thing a few posts above ::T
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Someone from Bangalore is booking Punto within next few days. Any body interested in referral? I can PM the email ID to you. It would be beneficial to both of you. ::T
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Neki aur poochh-poochh, ::D Check your PM.
  8. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune

Today morning I sent out an SMS for referral, I got the acknowledgement promptly. However, neither I have received the reference number nor has my friend got call from Tata/Fiat.
  9. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai

I just got a letter from FIAT asking for a referral, the first one was for our Linea.

Now I desperately need someone I can refer to man.. I could do with GPS ::D

Some kind soul please let me refer him or her man.Anyone here to help me out??? :mrgreen:
  10. drmanraj

drmanraj

chandigarh

if someone FROM CHANDIGARH booking fiat vehicle can let me get GPS .
    It ll be wonderful ......as got 2 mails from fiat india regarding this referral scheme.