1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    I was in Guwahati couple of days back. They have an abarth punto in their showroom but unfortunately I could not TD it due to shortage of time. The sales executive told me that Avventura powered by abarth will also be available from next month. Currently they have 4 bookings for the abarth punto.
    Dr Nitin Dutta, prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Merely shutting itself off from the non-enthusiasts group, like a Country club elite, is not going to give Fiat any improved chances either. There are plenty of people in India, with 11 lacs to spare, who cannot even drive beyond the 4th gear. And yet they own and drive Marutis, Hyundais etc. Comparisions with other brands such as Nissan/Toyota and others hardly make sense. Each have their own strengths and shortcomings. (Virat should have been embarrassed marketing a Etios Liva btw). Most of Fiat's competitors have made brand presence with smart marketing inspite of decidedly inferior products. Only Fiat has perennially underplayed its core product strengths. A famous Mithaiwala shop in Pune used to proudly declare not so long ago, " We do not have branches elsewhere". But modern technology and younger minds in the family did somethings to improve the brand presence somewhat (even internationally).

All this all new maal by 2017 etc will have no meaning until Fiat un-does some of its strategic and tactical 'wrongs' over the years.
    By 2017, other competitors would have introduced many interesting product options, then what ? Back to the Rantings( Marketing Campaign advertisement) thread , page # 500 ?
  3. Dr Nitin Dutta

Dr Nitin Dutta Novizio

Guwahait; Assam INDIA
    Guwahati
    Avventura 1.4
    "In November 2015, Fiat India managed to sell only 501 units of both Punto and Avventura models (including the go-faster Abarth versions). The ailing Linea sedan added another 105 units in a feeble attempt to keep things moving. So in total, the Italian automaker managed to sell a paltry 606 cars in the country last month." courtesy RUSHLANE Pull up your socks Fiat India before it's too late, Auto enthusiasts don't want you to go the Daewoo way in INDIA. Please Mr. Flynn! Do something...
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Today there was an advt across Chennai an Bangalore TOI edition ( last page)
  5. Dr Nitin Dutta

Dr Nitin Dutta Novizio

Guwahait; Assam INDIA
    Guwahati
    Avventura 1.4
    Mahesh Fiat sucks. They have only one Sales Advisor Hirak. I have been driving cars since the past 30 years. I have never ever met a Car Dealer like MAHESH FIAT. .. So Lackadaisical as them...
    The SA Hirak is ust 3 months old in the car business.. Just Imagine...
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I don't watch tv at all regularly but i did encounter Abarth Punto ads on ndtv news this evening.

VERY good to see them keep the promotions going for the Abarth. This car is so emphatically ahead of anything else in the c or d -segments that EVEN know-nothings and fear-everythings about Fiat might just pay attention and be a little 'moved' to if not buy then at least suggest or approve to others?

Have y'all encountered Abarth or other Fiat ads on any tv channels besides this english news one, in the new year? Hope so, even some regional language channels-ads are worth it for Fiat or rather Abarth in india at the moment?
  7. Dr Nitin Dutta

Dr Nitin Dutta Novizio

Guwahait; Assam INDIA
    Guwahati
    Avventura 1.4
    I am enjoying my Avventura by Abarth to the fullest. Thanks to you @prabhjot
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  9. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Dr Nitin Dutta , Sir I am planning to take my Avventura from Kolkata to Guwahati . But the condition of NH34 sucks.

I visit Guwahati quite regularly for my project work
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    I believe fiat should make Indian family and friends based adverts.
    The new kuv100 advert is good, may be when Indians see Indians it creates more confidence. Fiat should stop the foreign guys advert stuff