1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @prabhjot You sir have to always act like a sanctimonious prick do you? No I do know that Jeep is a brand and yes I was referring to the Wrangler considering this is a Fiat forum.
    And I do not see in what world is a 500X a competitor to a CLA class from Benz.

You may call the Fortunner whatever but it sells and people like it. There are a lot of folks who might use the same words for a Punto 1.2.
    The holier than though attitude of what I find beautiful, smart, sexy powerful is what others should agree to is the real bullshit but I think we have gone that road before and it is of no use.

You are right about marketing not selling the Avventura but then most people even in this forum were aware about it.
    By the way you might have noticed that the Avventura powered by the 1.4 - well there is not even 1 review even in this forum, forget the rest of the world.

MODS: This is OT and can be removed
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Raj_pol

Hey man, don't get angry! I meant no offence, just answering as best I could the interesting point you made about the booming CUV space, especially in the GLA (relatively cheaper, kind-of entry-level 'luxury') sub-space. In the global and the Indian market context, as far as one can make out both at the demand end and the supply one (Fiat/Jeep).

Arguing and debating is NOT for the purpose of being sanctimonious or the perverse joy of winning, but...

to arrive at a degree of shared understanding and truthful knowledge! In this case: about cars in the Indian market in general, and especially those under the sign of 'Fiat'.

And I do not mean this last statement to sound sanctimonious either!!;)

PS: A more 'personal' note: You are from Assam? Your parents back 'home' drive the Hyundai Eon? The Hyundai Eon is now illegal there, as it should be everywhere. ERGO, the thing to do is screaming at you in the face: get rid of the Eon, gift them your 'safe as a tank?' Punto Evo mjd.....and get yourself the Abarth 145 hp 200+Nm t-jet. No???:D:p
  3. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    In Today's Bangalore Times

DSC_0691.JPG
    Anup, prabhjot and shams like this.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^two movie tickets with every test drive is a very good move.

Kevin Flynn is his recent interview had mentioned that their research says 80% of the customers who are looking for new car don't even test drive a fiat. This initiative can bring such customers to fiat showrooms if advertised properly.

This ad being a little small and on third page, just like the regular Fiat ads, I hope its not only the existing Fiat owners who notice it
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @shams

Atleast you can see the Fiat ads in the Bangalore newspapers. Here in Mumbai, Fiat ads have dried off, no ads in the mains newspapers and neither small ads in the supplementary. Hoardings at prominent places must have been unheard in Fiat India. Without any marketing how can Fiat expect their products to sell. Very depressing.
    bharath, VIJENDRA SINGH and prabhjot like this.
  6. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Today I saw a new hoarding near Phoenix mall In Bangalore. Seems FCA has allocated good marketing budget towards the upcoming season.
  7. acechip

acechip Superiore

@prabhjot the suggestion that the Punto Evo is technically safer than another car without a qualified Test is also sanctimonious :joyful:
    At this moment, as per the HC, all passenger cars under 1500kg weight, except those who have passed Safety standards are unqualified. Interpreting it in one way, implies that only the VWs and Toyotas (in all models, all trims) are qualified!!
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I called up Aadya FIAT for a test drive of Avventura...he said it's gone for some event...

Whats the point in showing an AD and not providing car??
  9. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @acechip , if I understand your post above, there is no NCAP test of the Evo at all? Why wouldn't they have it tested. It should clear 5 stars.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    In today's TOI bangalore edition first page:
    08091b6422542cfc52219744928ad7a8.jpg