1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Got the SMS today, referred two of my friends name, they are in the process of car selection. One is almost confirmed for a Linea T Jet. Will see how it goes.
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Yesterday while driving, I saw a Tuscan Wine Linea driving from the opposite direction. Like a eureka moment, I thought I knew why Fiat is not able to set the sales charts on fire. It is just a humble observation.

The Linea I saw was an imposing presence amongst a hoard of 800's, Altos and a few Swifts and Ford Ikons :cool: . It had an intimidating presence in the way someone would feel intimidated by woman of higher intellect/beauty/presence/s** appeal and so on (In the lighter vein, I have seen many guys feeling intimidated by Bipasha Basu, if you know what I mean). A run of the mill "bhed chaal" guy will be awestruck by this machine. He will be too intimidated and will look the other way feeling J all the while. He will feel only too happy with his stripped of essentials maruti. He will never venture out of his stripped world view to embrace something that just assaults his senses in a beautiful way.

This might sound as if I am saying that Fiat should start making fugly dabbas. No, I do not mean that. Fiat's cars are very slowly changing the way our passenger car market is evolving. Right from the days of Padmini and Uno, Fiat cars have been setting benchmarks in their segments and this trend has continued with Punto and Linea. There was a sordid saga with Uno due to TVS and whosoever. I think that is all in the past and Fiat is taking all the right steps and making right noises to inch into bigger market share :car .

Sometime back I read somewhere that owning a car should lead to discovery new things during the complete ownership of car. I agree. It is something like an arranged marriage where you enter matrimony knowing only the bare essentials and then evolve this into a life long relationship discovering things all the while. :D Fiat is fulfilling that criteria too. I have not seen any other car features thread running into pages.

This was way :eek:fftopic I guess. Apologies if I blabbered too much :D
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Rightly said Kaps. Today I saw this ADVT IN ToI. I think they are serious to agressively market FIAT cars and increase overall sales of Tata-Fiat.
    Good !!!!

scan0001_comp4.jpg
  4. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Did not see too many FIAT's with Autofin stickers in Hyderabad compared to others FIAT dealers.Am expecting FIAT nos around 3000 mark this month hope they grow.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Is FIAT not advertising in DELHI NCR region. Has anyone seen a newspaper advert for Linea in the last month in the NCR region??
  6. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Every second day there is a 1/4 page ad of Linea/Punto in The Hindu, Chennai.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Ravi just to crosscheck. One of my friend bought the Punto last week. So is it possible refer him.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

I don't think if somebody has already booked you can refer. But you can tell him to cancel and then refer and book again ::D .

Also, I just posted the SMS i received, don't know the T&C in details.
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

Even the same is on in Tamil news paper Thina Malar.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Offf Ohh!!! I missed out 01 GPS unit.
    Because of my followup one of my colleague put off his plan for Verna transform and bookd Linea 1.4P dynamic in black.
    Anyway still I am happy to push 01 friend to buy FIAT. Once I post pictures of both Linea in my office they'l look like twins (with 3week difference)in delivery.
    " Joy of one more Linea in office is muuuuuucccccccchhhhh more than a GPS unit!!!"