1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Imagine more FIAT cars!!

Just imagine,
    If launch of the following cars would not been successful and for every car that has been sold in India, FIAT car would have been sold!!!
    (I am not comparing with Indica/indigo because these are indigeneously designed and developed cars with minimum import. We should be proud that they got good market share with tough competition from Suzuki/Hyundai)
    For every following car Imagine this FIAT car
    Hyundai Santro - FIAT Uno
    Accent/Maruti esteem/Opel Astra/Daewoo cielo etc- FIAT Sienna
    Maruti Zen/Daewoo Matiz/Wagon R/Opel corsa etc- FIAT Palio
    Ford ikon/GM optra/Hyundai Verna etc- FIAT Petra
    i10/GetZ/Swift etc-FIAT Palio stile

Indian roads would have been flooded with FIAT cars!!!!!
    Lets hope Linea/Punto will grab the good market share and lead FIAT to atleast 2 digits share in next 2-3 years.
  2. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Italians have always had bad luck in Indian auto sector even though they were one of early ones to get into Indian market.In cars it was FIAT and in two wheeler Piaggio as LML.
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

One of our form member and I booked T Jet Plus ten days back at two different dealers at Bangalore. Both of us got our VIN of the cars yesterday and found both cars made in the month of September. Dealers told us that the cars were ordered on FIAT by them after we booked the car and were left Pune factory last week and reached Bangalore yesterday. We feel that Fiat had made many T Jets in the month of September and didnot sell many initially in Mumbai and Delhi where they had introduced first.

We were hoping to get October made cars. Though it was a slight disppoitment we are excited to see OUR CAR physically. Have been seeing T jet ads in newspapers and TV now a days. Hope this would covert into sale for Fiat.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

I got below SMS today.

5. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2

Instead of referral, it would be great if they gift the GPS to the buyer itself. After all it is their hard earned money.
    Anyone buying in Mumbai??? I can refer and give the device back to you.
    --Rajeev
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Even I got the same message. :)
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

If you dont want, and the buyer also doesnt want, then feel free to give it to me :dance :dancing
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I also received same sms.
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

saw Fiat ads in local newspaper. it needs to be maitained for prolonged period of time for people to know that Fiat cars are available in our state.
  10. opendro

opendro Timido

Bangalore

I also got the same SMS, but somehow, it always fails to deliver the message. The number they have given is 5616161. My friend will most likely buy the T-jet plus. I already have Garmin GPS with mapmyindia loaded. So, I will also mostly give it off with a return dinner party :)

# Opendro