1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Still a mass market teasing is missing. Mr. Saurabh Srivastava VP sales is the person to be tapped on the shoulder here and yell WTH are you doing :evil:
  2. jossyphilip

jossyphilip

Bangalore
    Yup. Absolutely right. Saw i20 elite add in TOI today in two pages with all highlights, whereas punto add didn't even highlight any feature of the car. Also i have asked for a test driver of punto evo a week back and still no call from Fiat. Whereas yesterday seeing i20elite launch i have asked for TD and today they have confirmed the test drive!!! Fiat yet to learn how to market/sale the car!!!
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Jossy,
    Which dealer have you asked for TD? Try in multiple dealers. I am sure you should get it in a day or two.
  4. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    “Thrive on Discovery and Thrill” Fiat Avventura’s new teaser !

Fiat-Avventura-roof-rails-teased.jpg
    prabhjot, Ravi and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Interestingly Fiat is only active in Print media. Still no commercials of EVO on any TV channel yet.

Wake-up FIAT every people who buys paper does not read a single word in each page. (Though the ad is Interestingly Big) People like to watch Interesting commercials too.

Make some interesting commercials if they are really worried about the appointing any hero or role model, don't go for that just publish the you tube videos with real time experiences (which are already published by FIAT on FB).

Every Fiat enthusiast will like that approach for sure.
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Found this video, not sure if this was shared on the forum.
    1 person likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But is that frequent commercial? As a brand FIAT has to come up with lots of interesting commercials. Also FIAT should ad the happy customers so that Aam admi can know that FIAT does exists in India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I recently uploaded my Tjet's mileage figure in twitter and tagged fiatindia too, yet to see them reply or atleast retweet. :(

While any person sharing his mahindra xuv/scorpio or maruti ritz pic/sighting abroad is retweeted by anandmahindra/Maruti ritz tweeter page always.

This shows the interest. And anyways we generally dont have much tweets of fiat india in twitter as compared to other brands.
  9. jossyphilip

jossyphilip

Bangalore
    Yup. I know. I just wanted point out how lethargic are fiat team. I have completed Elitei20 TD already. Fiat is just called today, they will get back to me later with time slot availability which i have asked.:eek:
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    It's less about lethargy and more about the fact Hyundai and its dealers can easily afford to have any number of test drive vehicles, while Fiat and its dealers cannot. For the obvious reason that Hyundai's dealers' turnover is so huge and that of the Fiat ones so much smaller.

The terribly overpiced, and ugly i20 elite has apparently already got 4000+ bookings. The game is much too easy for Hyundai, but is a tough one for Fiat. They're handling the Punto Evo launch well enough so far I'd say, way better than the new Linea launch, for sure.