1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Pandit Auto in Pune is displaying Punto at Seasons mall from 8th to 10th August:eek:. Good that they are doing it

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
    4 people like this.
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Thats a good move from fiat.
  3. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    im more interested in knowing any bookings for the evo..
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Two days back I checked vecto gt around 6 before even the launch day.
    I am sure kht would have got double than this.
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

There was an auto Expo by Maharashtra Times in Pune. Why the heck didnt Fiat participate ? They could have easily showcased the new Punto as well as Linea. Honda showed off its Mobilio, and people were delighted and disgusted (with its smallish looks and tin-can build) in equal measure.

Here's an aside. A gentleman tapped onto the metal of the Mobilio door , and shook his head saying "Honda is giving out rubbish in the name of brand. I want to go for Vento". (BTW Is someone from Fiat India reading this ?? Hello? ) I quickly interjected and asked him, have you tried out the 2014 Linea ?? He gave me a long look and said "now thats one car that did not cross my mind" :A. I told him, I own a Linea TJet, 22000kms, no issues, absolutely like a rock. And the 2014 one has even more bells and whistles etc..So he was definitely left thinking..meanwhile his kid pulled his arm and asked him what did the other uncle say (thats me)..

Here we are as Fiat owners, giving out free advice and extending the (non existent) marketing and branding team of Fiat , all because of our passion for their products. And what does Fiat give in return ?? Not even a future upgrade path with more powerful engines.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today's edition B'lore Times front page :up

uploadfromtaptalk1407809860555.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Same here in Pune times too:cool:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    According to fiat India fb page, today onwards tv advertisements should start too. Let's c how it comes.

Sent from my Grand 2
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    To those who were cursing FIAT Ad of using word "INTERESTING", even hyundai AD today on TOI has similar emphasizing done.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now I know :mrgreen: why marketing of EVO is so muted.They have invested/reserved most of their resources(mktng) for AVVENTURA:lol.

Launching is about 60 days away.But they have already started teasing AVV in their website(even before teaser for EVO was on).
    They have already started sending messages(I received one yesterday--twice, describing the roof rails) to mobile nos(peoples) which/who have registered themselves in the FIAT INDIA website showing interests in AVV.