1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The ads are appearing on regional channels too. The way the ad is made makes me feel its suits the European or the American market.

For the Indian market, the ad should be striking something like the "kitna dethi he" of Maruti

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I am yet to watch it on TV :(
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    see it on fiat india fb page
  4. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    Awesome ad. Finally watched it! :D But I wonder why are they showing the Euro-spec Punto, when it's not gonna come here! And even the Linea is Turkey spec I guess (no wing mirror indicators and rear chrome strip is body colored). ::pP
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

I think this new advert is totally D-A-F-T. Where are the human characters, other than some silly looking white dudes dancing and ogling..Is Fiat India SO bereft of ideas that they have to borrow a canned advert from some European market ?? :A

As much as I am passionate about the Fiat I own, its no wonder they are still struggling to hit even the 1000-per-month mark in the India markets. Just look at the VW advertisement about the cheeky questions asked by this father to a salesman, eventually gifting it his daughter. That advert reeks of confidence, smugness and panache. And I wont even get started on the Maruti Swift/ Celerio adverts..the Celerio advertisement actually leads people to believe that it is the first automatic transmission car in India- never mind the actual facts, just look at the impact.

Thats what Fiat needs to do day in, day out. Otherwise they may bring in the Aventura or the Jeeps or whatever, they will always remain a marginal player. And of course ,they still need to resolve the 'minor' matter of bringing the Rs 3.5 to 5lac model to bring in the additional volumes.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I second acechip. The ad though good would have been better if it would have been 'Indianised' a bit. Just see how amaze is marketed with Hindi Tagline.
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    IMG_36581378431404.jpeg

How can they do such mistakes?
  8. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think fiat has recruited some moron's for advertisement team :A :chair:. They do not have any new ideas.... Just continuing with old gimmicks wit lots of horror in it :twisted: :devilface. I feel Fiat has to pickup some TFIan's as their advertisement team. Most probably we will do it for a free and fiat can save lot of expenditure....... :p:p
    2 people like this.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    One member from Pune posted very recently that he got called at Juhu (Mumbai) for market research and feedback etc. I think they need to just open TFI forum website and collect data from here. Much more authentic and easy. :)
    2 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello TBHP'ians. ::V ::V