1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Congrats man. Linea is one of the best cars Indian roads have ever seen this side of 10L.
    happy owning and happy mile crunching.
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

I would say now advertisements are increasing for FIAT. Instead of a corner advertisement I am now seeing half page ads for Linea and Punto in our regional dailies . Also in TV channels there is frequent ads by FIAT
  3. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Today "The Hindu" (chennai) had a Full page Ad for Linea T-Jet... ! I was like... WOW...!!!
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

A Full Rear Page ad in Coimbatore also, I couldn't take my eye of it. Lovely. Finally Fiat is waking up.
  5. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Today's Newspaper (Hindu?) have a full page Ad for Vista 90 Petrol.
    The same mill from Punto 1.4, it is. Needless to say vista and Punto will be chosen by people with quite different tastes, still it is indeed a little piece of worry, to have the same GREAT engine in a close competitor, that too so...close-by in the showroom :confused
  6. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Saw lots of TV ad's of Linea T-JET today during IND-NZ test match.The ad is ok could have been better.But something is better than nothing.The ad only talks about Linea looks it needs to talk about features that Linea packs 4 Disc breaks, leather interiors, Blue&Me. What say guys ?
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

My daughter saw the Linea AD in Color yesterday night and shouted at me to have a look at the same. Atlast Fiat started giving AD at the prime time on TV. Hope this trend continues
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

tjet ad is good but still not upto the mark. well we all know that the linea is beautiful. they did nice campaigning with the father son ad which also won awards. now what they need to highlight is the power and not looks. also should highlight its features. theres no point in showing that our car is beautiful. everyone knows that.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Just saw the ad myself and I'm mighty impressed. I repeat how many of the car buying public look for power etc, it's the looks that attracts them first. It's all about drawing th crowd toasted the showroom, rest hopefully should be handled by the SA.
  10. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Yeah teky looks are important but then FIAT should also show the features it packs into T-JET e.g Blue&ME, 4 Discs, Leather interiors etc.The more people know about the features before visiting showroom the better.