1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Enjoy some features on New Linea

10 people like this.
  2. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    The video expressing the various features is just marvelous.Hope they air this in TV.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Am just impressed by the manner in which Datsun Go has been marketed. One full page of catchy add in TOI. Front page add! Liked their affirmative stand that they are ready to take on the competition from existing leading players (MS & Hyundai). Btw, they are marketing exclusive women edition as well to woo women customers. Really good effort to revive an almost dead brand!

Would love to see Fiat adopt similar aggressive strategy in their marketing. Common man should be made aware the fact that he is just not buying a Fiat because its cheaper than the competition; its really worth buying

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    3 people like this.
  4. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today Linea all ads were showing in the default challan of airtel dth. Enjoyed each ad. Good going FIAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

Everything excellent except 2.11- that reverse parking with such precision is near darned impossible in a car like Linea.

I love the mood lighting- but would be even better if it shows different shades at different times of the day, like airplanes..but then I am dreaming a bit.
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Fiat seems to have invested heavily in TV advertisements for the new linea which is very good!
    It would be better if they can show a real video instead of the animated one so that people get a real feel of the features! :)
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New ad of Punto, coming on TV now a days -

3 people like this.
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    So now they chose to use 5 yr old European advertisements? They could have done this long long ago. May be it took so long for them to do those minor edits in the video to demo the features of the Indian PUnto.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    here is the original version of that ad..... If they cant find a good ad agency in india, finally they thought of this.. all these EU ads are so damn good !!!
    PS: I badly want them to bring these alloys atleast as paid accesory in india !! :(
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  10. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Got this on my inbox. (16th April)
    sorry for delayed posting :( ..I was travelling & I thought that someone might have already posted this. (its too early in the morning to confirm at the service center hence i checked in the forum to verify..)
    Anyways today is the last day..so hurry up if interested.(Enquire/confirm at the service center before proceeding though)

service camp.jpg

cheers
    Herbie!
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014