1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Er.. Is the rear tyre punctured? Or are they now handing out scooter tyre as spare wheel? :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    The rear of the car is horribly disfigured. Poor Photoshop job. Also, the alloys seem to be the older 16 inchers and the turn indicators are on the fenders, not on the ORVMs.

I know that I am being overly critical, but Fiat could simply have edited a pic of the new Linea instead of creating a mish-mash from three images.

EDIT: Just saw a picture of the Linea available overseas. It comes with the old design 16 inch alloys and turn indicators on the fenders. So its a mish-mash of two images only. :)
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  3. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Spotted this now on the FB page of Fiat. Someone has pointed out the mistake in the comments section.

uploadfromtaptalk1395074784482.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395074803234.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat is advertising quite a lot for new linea; They have even bought a slot in Tata sky default help channel. Yesterday I saw few ads of linea in it in the dedicated slot of 15 minutes. One was new in which it demonstrated all the features of linea like, Parking sen., auto headlamp, auto wipe, Blue and me, GC, etc,etc.

Felt Good :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I got a mail regarding roadshow in Mumbai.

**********************************************************************************************************************
    Dear Customer,</SPAN>

We begin roadshow of Fiat Avventura and Fiat Abarth in Mumbai at Esskay Motors Pvt. Limited, Motilal Oswal Tower, Junction of Gokhale Road & Sayani Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025.</SPAN>

Warm Regards,</SPAN>
    Customer Care,</SPAN>
    1800-209-5556</SPAN>

**********************************************************************************************************************
    FT.jpg

I am thinking of going on Sunday.
    Anybody from Thane going on Sunday?

Regards,
    1 person likes this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Cars are already on display. Some TFI members have already been there or are planning to. One can visit them to see these in showroom as well.
  7. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just saw a news in ndtv about fiat abarth & avventura being displayed in prabhadevi in.mumbai from march 20- 23. Planning to visit the same

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I feel they should display it in some malls where general public can see it and get first impressions. Displaying the product in the showroom does not seem to serve the purpose. Only fiat fans would be going.
  9. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Totally agree with you krish.. I still remember ford displaying ecosports in the malls over india and there was lots of interest from the crowds as well

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Rather from the Display, An advertisements in All leading Newspaper of the Abarth and the Avventura will give some bright light to FIATS