1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. acechip

acechip Superiore

I havent driven the Fiesta, but have ridden the Fiesta -Classic some time ago from Mumbai to Pune . This was a diesel TDCI, but the driver was gunning it like a bat outa hell on the Expressway, and we really did not feel a thing, seated at the back. I am sure he was above 130kph pretty much all the time and I finally asked him to cool it ..But boy..it felt the closest to a Linea in terms of ride quality. So- I will not be surprised if the Fiesta has equal or better benchmarks in ride/handling/steering.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore

Beyond 130 kmph...Linea just leaves behind Fiesta classic in terms of handling and ride...is what I feel..

Its still damn good but Linea is a class apart...

I donno about new Fiesta...
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Bangalore Times today... Nice to see. We need more ADs on TV and front paper too. Already its AIR on FM these days.
    getimage.dll.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I am disspointed with New Linea add today in Times of India, Mumbai.

On the front page, Full page add of Duster (adventure) in horizontal, and 1/3 add of Linea on 5th page.

I feel Linea is upgraded with hell lot of changes and duster with new colour and additional fog lamp and fabric only.

Fiat needs to understand the importance of advertisement, All the best...
  7. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    vyqa7upy.jpg

New Lines Ad in TOI today
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why there is No TV ads till yet. With the current Brand image FIAT should promote more and more in TV Ads so that people will at least consider the product. Not sure how they are expecting more buyers without much information on common media. Common FIAT when you are creating a product with lots of effort, why not helping it to make it a mark.
  9. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    This is from todays Bombay Times :

getimage.jpg

BTW, ESSKAY FIAT , I heard it for the first time (for Mumbai/Thane). When did it open?
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    7 people like this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I kinda liked that tag line "A car that makes your jaw drop for a price that keep your jaws dropped"!!

Awesome :cool:!