1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

I hope it is the beginning. I feel Fiat is promotingiat Linea more aggressively to position themselves as niche player. Probably following the same strategy as Honda. Capture the niche market and then crack the mass market. Only problem, Honda continued the niche sounding pricing with Jazz :D Fiat's multi air, if it makes way to India, should be able to crack the mass market.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Today TOI, Bangalore edition has full 2 page ad of T-Jet. Seems its been launched in Bangalore as well.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Test drives starts tomorrow.
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Fiat Linea T-Jet outvalues every other car on the market. At least in that segment. Fiat has done all that it could. Just some more advertising about the brand FIAT is needed.

1958.JPG
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Ya! In today's hyd edition also full 2 page advt. of Linea t-jet in sunbeam beige color. I called dealer for enquiring my car delivery (today is 2ndNov)and casually asked about T-jet. But the reply was "It is not yet officially communicated by FIAT". So why advt. in Hyd? Is it a mktg strategy of FIAT? If yes then it is really a good step from FIAT. Because always creating a good environment before launch in the specific city is better and helps the product's sale. ::T
  7. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

nk4FIAT i called my usual SA at Tejaswi Motors and he said TD car is available for TJET.That means T-JET is officially launched in Hyderabad.Why don't you call Tejaswi and see if you can upgrade your 1.4 to 1.4 TJET ::T
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

SO guys my Linea is delivered today!!!!. Its a dream come true!!!

This is 4th FIAT in my family. Its a 4th generation FIAT in India (1st gen-Italian FIATs, 2nd-Padminis,3rd-Uno/Palios/Sienna, 4th-Punto/Lineas) and 3rd generation of my family.

1962-69 Elegant (centerlight) Grandfather
    1987 Padmini (Father) still using and I'l use till alive
    1999-2004 Uno (Elder Bro.)
    2010 Linea dynamic (me) will use till alive
  9. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Congratulations on accomplishing your dream. :clapping

Please start an ownership report on your car withing a few days and keep us updated.

Wish you many many happy miles with your car. :)

Yet another classical example of 'Once a FIATian, always a FIATian' ::T

Amith
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

While taking delivery today two of my friends were also with me. One owns swift and other i10. We spend almost 2 hrs discussing the cars, advts, +ve/-ve points etc. Everybody was having opinion that in spite of the worldclass cars and now a good sales and service network of Tata-FIAT, company is lagging in following areas,

1. No aggressive and innovative marketing- In spite of waiting period, i10 and swift advt. are still continuing in various versions. Ford and GM is also aggressively mktng at all fronts(print/audio/TV). Skoda/honda/VW is also advtzng in a classic /innovative way. (VW's audio chip to newspapers, Fabia's huge poster on dome of Prasad multiplex etc.etc.). If we see FIAT, now slowly they have started with conventional newspaper, TV and banners). With very less quantum and No innovative/aggressive ideas.

2. Small rattling issues in cars- Always 50% Punto/Linea will find small but typical problem which will not be fully resolved. Whereas if we take swift/i10/Indigo , hardly 10% cars will come up with some typical problems.90% cars will be perfectly OK and not have any such problems.

I feel these are the major 2 areas of concern. Todays era is of aggressive mktg. Even for selling pure gold , advt is required. Most of the common people are not knowing about FIAT cars(but they know Manza, i20, beat, fabia, figo etc). Most of them are not knowing correct names of FIAT cars( Pinto/putno/pontu/penta , Liena/linean/lena/lineo and what not )

Now positive points:
    1. Very good service network so people are not scared about serivicing of FIAT cars
    2. Cheap and easy availability of spares
    3. More features of E segment cars in C segment
    4. Cars with competitive pricing (but same features are available in similar Tata car with low cost)
    5. Robust and fuel efficient (In diesel)

My sincere advice: Please advtz aggresively and with innovation, maintain quality.
    Other wise see every month dropping sales figures and competitors grabing the sales.

True FIAT fans can take 01/02/03 cars , not beyond that. And slowly with dull n lull attitude of company they will also enjoy with only vinatge FIATs