1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    For 3 consecutive weeks i saw Linea MJD on Top Speed serial on Et Now news channel on weekends.Before this i didnt saw this serial.when i saw that serial for first time 3 weeks back they had took 2013 Fiat Linea OB MJD to some touring place & in next 2 episodes a lady anchor is driving 2013 Fiat Linea Pearl White to some touring places.They are taking Linea bcoz she's a delight to drive on highways with right amount of power & stability.In their last section of serial On The Road With Fiat they take Linea to touring places.i love to see Linea on their show.They are the only auto serial guys who are promoting Fiat & Linea very nicely.I love it.I have a video but its not uploading here because its big.They had took Linea to Mahabaleshwar that was shown this past saturday.Those 16' wheels on Linea look Sexy & Music given to Linea is Simply Awesome to listen.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Saw this Ad in Bangalore Times today:
    Fiat Ad0310505.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Fiat India has uploaded the follwing on FB half an hour ago.
    1.jpg

It is so similar to the sticker I had made for the TFI factory meet in December last year :)
    2.jpg
    22 people like this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New Fiat Linea Classic adv -

6 people like this.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very good TVC. Clearly made for the target audience highlighting the USP---'Feel Big'.
  6. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Indeed a lovely Ad....Lets hope 'the classic' picks up volumes in the coming festive season.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    A picture of the Fiat stall from the ongoing so called auto show in bangalore. This was clicked yesterday.
    As seen in the picture, there were two Fiats, one Punto sports and one Linea classic +. Out of the three SEs present there, only one new about Linea Classic.

When i asked about the on road price, two SEs showed me the price of other Lineas which they had on a printed paper. One of them was insisting that the car standing over there is a linea and this is its price (showing me the paper which didn't have pricing for classic)

One of them was sensible enough to tell me later that this was launched only yesterday and we have not received the pricing for Bangalore! He said test drive cars have come to their dealership (vecto motors) but registration/insurance etc is pending so it will be available for test drives from coming monday. The other two ignorant SEs were from aadya motors.
    20130926_142112.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Nice Ad. I esp liked the International pronounciation and the reference to the petrol pump brought a smaile to my face.

The Ad connects immediately.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    These Aadya wont learn from their mistakes.:hitAll the 3 SE's wer in one stall or Aadya & vecto had seperate stall?
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Couple of years ago Ford had come with a marketing campaign called swap your present car with Ford cars for about a week or so and then they used to publish driving experiences. Like a Dzire guy's feedback of driving Fiesta Classic for about a week. Felt, it was an interesting marketing strategy. Fiat can think of in these lines. Its also a good alternative to short test drive for a prospective customer. 90% of people fail to understand the dynamics or the value offering of Fiat cars in these short test drives.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.