1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys, from FIAT India FB page.

2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    And finally will they immerse the Punto into the sea? ;)
    9 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    And yet we say FIAT marketing team not doing any thing at all. Tho not a fantastic or upto the mark effort, but a good moment grabbing they did. I did not hear any other vendor/maker doing similar.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    that already happened in one of the ads that used to be aired last year :)
    7 people like this.
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    well done Fiat. we need these kind innovative ideas.
  6. Problem what FIAT dealerships are facing is, not many people come to do test drive.

Why can't FIAT invite all enhutiasts in a city at a time,explain the traits of the car and design philosophy.
    Get all the FIAT DEMO car from the dealer in that city arrange a 50 kms test drive along with brunch in very good hotel or fiat Caffe(if any).
    Announce prizes for getting best FE,games like filling the trunk up to max possible in least time and prize for spreading the news in social media like twitter, face book or teambhp.

By doing so they can get people to know FIAT cars better and it makes FIAT as one of the car to choose from when they are looking in the market for one.
    I know FIAT has social media account but not sure what they are doing.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Guys.
    In of the comments of that FB post, one guy says this car in the pic was stickered in one of the Bangalore showroom. Not sure which.
  8. jpshya

jpshya Timido

Bangalore
    Indeed i had seen this car outside Vecto motors last week. Thought it was done by some individual, so didnt probe further. Also it was looking good, and attracted few passerby including me.

Photo0206.jpg
    Photo0207.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    A great move by Fiat & its marketing team to promote Punto in such a unique way of marketing.i think this is the first time i m seeing a car company doing marketing at the time of Ganesh festival where this car wil get a lot of attraction from people whether they may be car buyers or people who just pass by through this car.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sorry guys for posting so late.In august issue of Whatcar magazine Fiat had given ad of Punto & Linea which i loved.they had given news about upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee,Jeep Wrangler,Abarth Punto & discounts fro Punto for the month of August.In september issue Whatcar magazine had given details about Fiat started testing Linea facelift in india.They said new interiors in updated Linea are refreshing & enhances the upmarket feel in Linea.In the end they said updated Linea is expected to continue with the curent engine line-up-a petrol,diesel & a turbo-petrol TJet engine.Fiat is expected to launch the car here soon.So 1.6 is not confirmed for launch in facelifted Linea is still in doubt coz prices will be very high if this engine is debuted in new Linea bcoz this engine which is more than 1.5 litre will attract a lot of excise duty which is eaten by our government.cant they make 1.6 detuned to 1.5 litre like how VW is doing next year?VW is bringing 1.5 engine for New facelifted Vento & Polo ditching 1.6.

DSC07564.jpg

DSC07576.jpg

DSC07577.jpg

DSC07581.jpg

DSC07583.jpg

DSC07585.jpg

DSC07588.jpg

DSC07602.jpg
    2 people like this.