1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No idea buddy. Honestly, I posted my thoughts. If it is indeed used in "Balls of Fury", someone thought of it before :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    A small ad of FIAT appeared in today's The Times Of India's Bangalore Times supplement at page 3.

Ad0230601.png
    5 people like this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ this ad is coming in TOI almost everyday for past one week or so :)
    2 people like this.
  4. But the janmasthami ad is new..I mean the pic and mentioning of the auspicious occasion.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, one of my colleague who do not own or have any knowledge on automobiles told me this.

"2013 Linea is amazing it seems. It has lot of features like Auto headlight and wipers. I am seeing lot of ads on Linea"

Looks like Fiat is reaching out.
    1 person likes this.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Ads need to be repeated multiple times a day. only then it gets registered in the mind of people.

OT:The fluidic verna is coming with projector headlamps and all, may be only in the high end versions.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    There's a new Linea ad flashing in TV these days which showcases these features like auto headlamps, rain sensing wipers, automatic climate ctrl, Blue and me..
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    OT: Why verna? The new WagonR stingray is coming with projector headlamps. So adding projectors & changing front design will not give any tank like safety which Fiat is giving. :)
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Unfortunately, it is these fancy stuff that people are after! To that extent, I think even the auto headlamps and wipers are just fancy stuff and not of much use in real life.
    3 people like this.
  10. sands

sands Timido

Bangalore
    Posted by Fiat India on their FB wall.
    Ffb.jpg
    What do they mean by this post? it says 'with it's first ever turbo charged multijet engine.. ' in reference to Linea T-Jet!!