1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    it shows fiat guyz read our forum too. hope thwy also read other imp things too
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thats cos he had posted this link as comment in another pic...

If Fiat is indeed reading the forums..... i would suggest them to find out the guys who did the safari ' reclaim your life' ad and give them to do fiats ads !!!
    i liked this ad, coz its made in that way ;) pure sport..
    2 people like this.
  3. Yesterday i was watching Zee Studio, i could see the new Linea ad, few of my guests were also impressed by the ad.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I saw on FIAT India FB page that extended warranty is now available to old FIATs as well. But not clear whether this is applicable to those extended warranty has expired or is expiring soon or only to those who did not buy extended warranty earlier.
    I tried calling FIAT customer care, but nobody picks the call. KHT FIAT Caffe has no information on this. They said their service center only can give exact info on this.
  5. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    I have got an email from Fiat stating about the extended warranty. Not sure how it works though coz I already have an extended warranty.
    1 person likes this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    In that page only some people have asked and Fiat has replied that those cars which are within the standard warranty period of 2 years are eligible for extension.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today's The Hindu.

uploadfromtaptalk1377329128248.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even I had a call from Balaji, Thane saying if you consider to xcahnge the Punto we will give you a 1 Lac bonus of the New car,
    I told her okay i will go for T-jet, give me the price for the Punto which i have (2010), gave her all the details, but still waiting for a reply......
    1 person likes this.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Tony, good to know that you are looking to buy Tjet :)
  10. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India

Dialogue from "Balls of Fury", right ?
    Sorry, OT.