1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i stand corrected. was not aware that Fiat was present in US till mid 80s before exiting with a poor image.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 people like this.
  3. This is the thing I hate the most(maruti swift having borrowed engine from fiat)manages to be show stealer in almost every department..
    Still a consolation with punto being in 2nd position.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    This is what happens when people pretend to be experts:

FIAT anywhere in the world is like the most attractive prostitute in the red light district. Everyone wants to sleep with her, but no one wants to marry her.

Rajan
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    9 people like this.
  5. Biraj

Biraj Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Can't comment on the global scenario but the analogy IMHO doesn't fit the Indian market. Fiat is not in the list of the desirable cars for the populace and is coveted only by its fans/enthusiasts. Most Fiat owners that I know or have spoken to share similar sentiments about their cars i.e. it's something that means a lot to them; they are ready to overlook minor niggles/irritants because of the sheer love for it; they take care of it in the best way possible; they are never looking at a short-term stint and are looking for a long-term association; they can't tolerate anyone mishandling or mismanaging their Fiat; and they talk about an inexplicable emotional-connect that only Fiat owners/fans can understand. Now, all these attributes don't really match 'the prostitute', rather it matches 'the wife' that one loves and is eager to work on building a strong relationship with.
    6 people like this.
  6. Prostitute or wife, our expectations with Fiat are too high..these are machines(ofcourse with heart) we are talking about, niggles are bound to be present..
    But how many maruti or other brand owners have you met or seen bashing their brand? I for one can say the rattle my swift makes I even dont mind to take a look at what are the sources, but god forbid if a single rattling sound comes in my punto I go crazy till I drive my family or the service centre guys crazy..
    Novices or wannabees who want to buy a fiat get irked by these and start foul mouthing the brand(even before buying a car)...
    Fiat had commited a plenty of mistakes in different parts of the world, but with time they have improved(our car that we love so much is born from fiat stable with fiat engineered heart), marketing and product promotion was never Fiat's forte unlike its competitors.
    Being a part of this Fiat brotherhood, maybe I get too emotional in these discussions.
    But ''ummed pe duniya chalta hai boss'', we being hardcore fans of Fiat atleast shouldnt loose faith in the brand..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  7. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    New Ad of Linea......it is good some features are highlighted

8 people like this.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I liked that Ad.nice one.

Tere gaadi mein aur kya kya hai-ENGINE :cool:!
    1 person likes this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3