1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. They still have share the new engines with TATA/Suzuki ? Yes, this ad is better than ''thoda kam nahi hoga?'' I really hated that person in that ad.
    1 person likes this.
  2. I wish they wouldnt need to do that..but still they have to unless they make good bucks by selling their cars rather the engines..
    It pains to see that 99%swift D, vista D owners are not even aware that the fiat that they hate/dislike its their engine their car runs on..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Arnab,

I prefer to disagree here. FIAT is not trying their best, they are not going all in. What they are doing now, to me it feels like a half hearted attempt :evil:..

They are capable of doing much more than this.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    totally agree wid you. they are promoting the fiat brnd bttr in aus and usa,why nt in india??no launches fr india only 2 models wheras in us d australia there is big list of cars going to launch soon.
    And the way they are promoting the brand there is way much bttr than here.for ex this is the new ad of 500l trkking-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8IpqtMgOE
    - - - Merged Post - - -
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  5. Opinions and views vary from person to person...
    When a company has got such a bad name in indian market do you think it will make sense to launch new cars in that market??(where the risks are so high of the new product being a dud, other than us fiat lovers will others crave for their product and buy? I seriously doubt this.)
    Isnt it better If the company builds its reputation and then launches its product with a wider fan following??

The technology that fiat possesses has the potential to turn the market around, but provided at the right moment..

6. Opinions and views vary from person to person...
    When a company has got such a bad name in indian market do you think it will make sense to launch new cars in that market??(where the risks are so high of the new product being a dud, other than us fiat lovers will others crave for their product and buy? I seriously doubt this.)
    Isnt it better If the company builds its reputation and then launches its product with a wider fan following??

The technology that fiat possesses has the potential to turn the market around, but provided at the right moment..

7. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    not agree wid u completely,fiat name is not good in usa neither in aus but they are launching new products their with lots of customisation opt,bttr markting like launching 500 with jennifr lopez and the latest fiat song etc etc
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    gaurav, there is a difference between name not being good (in this case there was no name itself in US) and having a bad name/reputation, which is the case in india!

hope you get the difference..:)
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ofcourse they are...we being a third world country and our requirement being completely different from the developed countries market(performance and safety being their priority) usa and uk, where a car is judged more by its discount,mileage and price(forget looks, if frog like cars like swift are the best selling car month after months) newer product will make impact in our market if priced keeping our market demand in mind.
    No body(other than us) will pay 15 lakh for multijet2 or 1.6mjd.if this perception doesnt change what is the point in selling?
    Moreover even if fiat launch 1.6mjd, maruti will quickly build a new car under their brand tune it and again sell more.
    I seriously am tired of seeing the same sales figures every month..but a little patience, and concentration on indian market will pay fiat great dividends in the future if they take calculative steps like these.
    And why the cribbing and sadness, fiat has promised a new(newer engine specs in 2014) so why not wait till then.
    Fiat seperating from tata was quiet speculative, but it was one of the great decisions they took, and it did increase their sales(marginal it maybe) but that's the recent stats.

1 person likes this.
  10. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    as much as i know fiat hs vry bad name in usa because of unreliable prodcts they lauched in us befre leaving us and hope u knw wht happnd in aus