1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

I saw a beige color Linea Tjet last evening... It was awesome.. They should start letting ppl know like other car manufactures...
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Today I saw 2nd FIAT Advt banner in Hyd. (First I saw for Punto at LB Nagar-Sagar road around 1 year back. It was there just for 01 month)
    This was at a petrol pump at the end of Tank Bund road. It was showing Linea (No specific Multijet or Tjet)
    Till today I have not seen any paper advt/TV commercial/Banner in Hyd specific to Linea Tjet.(except review on car & bike show and new animation on fiat website)
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

I saw a big hoarding of Linea T-Jet on Bandra bridge (coming from Bandra-Worli Sea Link towards W.E. Highway).
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

IF you drive towards sion from Chembur u would find 2 huge hooding of the Tjet.. Looks neat man...
    One of them is over the Sion flyover which is huge
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Not even a single hoarding in Trivandrum so far for a Punto or a Linea, leave alone the 90HP and TJet, still there are lots on road. I wonder what will be the effect if they put some ad banners in the city.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Pran thats the specialty of FIat vehicles.. the vehicles speak for itself and doesnt need any adds...:)
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Gooooooood marketing in Hyd.
    Today when I went to Secunderabad for final disbursement of my car loan, I 've seen big hordings of Linea ( Approx. 10 ft X 16ft) on almost 3-4 petrol pumps. So FIAT is puting at least more hordings in Hyd. They were not specific to MJD or TJet, but full picture of Lines in F. red color.
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yea its most of the time the Linea only... I dont find any hoardings for Punto anywhere in Mumbai... Its the Linea everywhere...

Atleast something better than nothing na...
  9. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Just saw this while browsing under google ads

[attachment=0:nyuxjm69]fiat.jpg[/attachment:nyuxjm69]

fiat.jpg
  10. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai

While on the way to office today. Just before the Sion Bridge, saw a Huge Hoarding for the Linea T-Jet with the tagline "Power to Get the Admiration Guaranteed". Linea looked smashing in the Flameco Red Color :up

I was surprised that there was NO mention of TATA Motors in whole advertisement, usually they do mention "Distributed by TATA Motors". Is this the beginning of the Brand Stores Promotion ? your thoughts guys. Having said that, i am Very Happy to see that, FIAT has finally started promoting the T-Jet Aggressively :clap