1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. I am sure they will release more pictures. IMHO, these pictures were not needed. The more hype they create the more brickbats they are likely to receive. It is not as if they are launching an Abarth or a 1.6 MJD. It is just another "limited edition" Punto 90 HP with some cosmetic job.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    we are counting on you zen! keep posting the pics here from FB. punto pictures are the ones awaited :)
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    There could be marketing tactics behind doing so sir. Let it be. Bottom line is the white sport looks very good. ;)

Sure shams, many here will surely access FB, yet ill update after 1.5 hr if no updates done by others, as i am departing home from work now ;)
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Marketing tactics?? FIAT??? Whatever :A :A

Rajan
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 new ads on new Punto Sport -

7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The first one seems to be shot within the Ranjangaon Facility. The second one is just some random clips mixed up with some bits from the first video. None of these seem to be done up for airing on television.

No point spending on advertising a 5 yr old product anyway.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Punto Sports 93 PS 2013 ad is shot within FIAT Ranjangaon plant itself, which does not gel with the statement, 'I welcome the thrill of taking the road less travelled'. Which is the road less travelled, Ranjangaon plant road? Frustration.gif They could have chosen Zozilla in J&K or Batal-Gramphoo in HP or Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, which are some real roads less travelled, as the location. Perhaps, due to budget constraints, FIAT couldn't do so. I am not impressed.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. I liked the advertisement, at least it has some taste.
    1 person likes this.
  10. The ad looks kewl...far better than no ads or humorous ones like ''thoda kam nahi hoga?'' One's.
    Fiat is trying their best, and this effort should be appreciated.
    I feel at this point of time it wont make sense to launch 1.6mjd, or multijet 2(the result might be similar like tjet)..
    When they dont have to share their technology with their competitors it makes sense to launch such masterpieces.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta