1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
  2. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I think it is for Punto Sports to be relaunched with different roof colours, roof rails etc. At least FIAT has made some kind of announcement, which they usually do, weeks after something is launched :D

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  4. Or Abarth!? :wow
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The speedo is the marked till 250, as against the 220 that we find in our car, but it looks analog too. :confused:

Let us help FIAT where they are lacking. I just shared the picture in my timeline. Let us all do it, so FIAT gets some visibility. What say, guys?

Rajan
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  6. Hahaha that speedo is nothing but a mere photoshoped element, or an image grabbed from google! 90% it must be the new 90hp.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rajan,
    Most of the things/udpates from FIAT india FB group, i first re-share it. Atleast now many of my friends (colleagues) have noticed about FIAT and its products and offers and they discuss it with me coz i have shared it on my time line. I feel happy about it. But they aint still buying though i praise about it alot. Even many came to know about Maserati and Alfa romeo after i started sharing on my time line :p
  8. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    i think its abt freedom drive campaign
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Based on the available elements of puzzles, i think we can draw to a bit of conclusion here.

FIAT has said many times that Abarth will not be released till year end. And also from the above pic, it shows few sports activity along with a max speed range dial. Also i remember Nadeem quoting lines from Regional sales manager that Sports will be relaunched in Aug mid. So it must be Sports ;)