1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Of this Petrol is only 35, very sad to see T Jet is selling only under 35 numbers :sad1
    Thanks to FIAT's marketing team....
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya i was also very sad and shocked to see T-Jet only 35 units sold.T-Jet is not being advertised as it should be.
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

if you are sad to see tjet numbers take a look at sales figures of Laura TSI.
    Fast Petrol cars wont sell in india till the time petrol and diesel are priced the same.

4. That time is not so far by looking at the way diesel prices climbs.
  5. On the lighter side. .. T-Jet is managing to maintain its exclusive-ity...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    To be honest I am happy that tjet is still selling.
    In a country like India you really can't expect such cars to sell.
    And the only reason honda city sells like crazy is because our country we believe honda makes the best cars.
    To some extent I do agree

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I know fast petrol cars sell in india till petrol and diesel are priced the same..but this time Fiat has priced T-Jet at a very less price with more features even in base variant so i was expecting T-Jet will sell more this time but that didnt happened.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No matter what the pricing, petrol cost, features, performance, etc., the T-Jet will sell in big numbers only if it is rebadged - Maruti Crave T-Jet or something like that. FIAT has a big baggage from the past and that is very hard to get rid of. And forums like ours are not really helping.

Try and sort out the threads on our forum into two categories - praise and problems. See which one weighs more. A casual reader on this forum, also a potential buyer researching to buy a car, will certainly be put off by the number of issues reported. I mean, think about it - wind noise, steering vibration, bad experience at FASS, such threads run into multiple pages. The potential buyer does not really care if the problem is simple or complex. It is very hard to come by a thread that speaks about the goodness, and even in those few that exist, they soon turn to another niggles and issues thread. This behaviour does not help anyone.

Do this simple exercise - Start a thread proposing a meet. I can bet, that more than 50% of the posts in the very first page will be from people who cannot make it for some reason or the other. That is our mindset. sadly. :A :A

Rajan

PS: I named the car "Crave" as it is a synonym of Desire :D
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    @Rajan,
    Nice review.
  10. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Yes I do agree with Patchboy. People like us who are the first time buyers of cars like Fiat do search these forums for information. And believe me that 80% of times we come across the NOT SO GOOD THINGS only about Fiat cars. As always said that one buys a Fiat 'through his heart' only, but its not enough. Al those who drive Fiats are more than happy but then we always fail to praise our own vehicles. Look at the features and the mature driving that come with our Puntos and Lineas. We need to glorify them more often through our Forums and show the potential buyers the Great Picture of Fiat Vehicles.

As of Now Fiat is also trying to spring back to its original status of best cars amongst the lot. But probably they are not doing enough. Always one sees the Ads of Hyundai's, Maruti's, Chevrolet's, Nissan's on Air at prime times across all channels. For god sake come on where are the fiat guys?? Why are they still sleeping. Just making a new website and a revamped facebook page is not going to earn much of sales. As all are talking that the current buying class is a younger lot. Why not target them with the Ads. If Fiat guys are reading through this forum, they should definitely lend us their ears and eyes.
    1 person likes this.