1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat Fiasco again!! The marketing guys or the ad agency doesn't even check the text before getting into print. It says 'Walk into Speed Fiat today...' and the ad is for Bhaskara Fiat in Baroda. Wake up Fiat...wake up
    1 person likes this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    FIAT 1 lakh exchange offer for any old used car for new FIAT Punto/Linea - new sales ad on air.
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  3. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I own a 1.4 fire emotion BNW punto..till date there no problem as such and i really enjoy driving it...i am thinking to exchange my petrol punto with diesel punto (90 HP) now..for obvious reasons.. I have following queries if anybody can answer them please:
    1. Does my existing car would be bought by fiat itself on current valuation in exchange program?
    2. exchange bonus will be above the valuation done by fiat?
    3. Is it good to go for these exchange programs? i mean do we get decent deal?
    4. Recently my monthly running have increased 3 folds..plus i need to cover 300kms-400km quick trip once in a month...so i will be driving approx 1000 kms in a month..is it wise enough to go for exchange of petrol car to diesel one?
    5. My car is on dec-2011 model..18000 kms run..no notable problems in car as on date!
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi, my answers in bold :
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @D-Punter,
    There is a good dicounts and exchange bonus for old cars if you opt for 2012 models. Talk to dealers as suggested by shams.
  6. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks for the info mate. But just to be clear what you are saying is : I sell my car to someone else and dealer might consider it for "exchange bonus"? Like it has been purchased by him only? That's something interesting..i will go and talk to dealer this weekend. Let's see how it goes! Secondly, I know that 1000 Kms is not much..but It will surely going to increase in future (1500-1800 kms/month).
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yes you got that right!
  8. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Yes..i too read it..that's why this thought came in my mind. But is there any significance difference between 2012 & 2013 models? I mean there were some differences between 2011 & 2012. If there's not..i don't mind to save couple of bucks and to go for 2012..as i am planning to keep the car for another 4-5 years!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ok! That's great!
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT sold 928 cars in JULY 2013.

PUNTO--724
    LINEA---204

FIAT sold 775 cars in JUNE 2013.

Hopefully FIAT will touch the 1000 mark next month. BEST OF LUCK FIAT.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
    3 people like this.
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    The most important thing here is that despite the slow market; its the 3rd consecutive month when FIAT sales have increased. Hopefully, they will cross the four figure mark next month. Signs of going in the right direction I guess. I also believe this slow down in the over all industry is a golden opportunity for FIAT to capture some lime light! Maybe its time to reopen the monthly sales figures thread mods :)
    1 person likes this.