1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Theres no free insurance these days? if the dealer doesn't reduce the price, you can buy the insurance from outside!
  2. Nope, the Ultra reduced ex showroom price covers it all! so i have to pay insurance, RSA is still free. And yes, i'm looking forward to get it from outside if the dealer doesn't reduce his commission!

- - - Merged Post - - -
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  3. Karnataka:

Punto Active diesel costs 7.14 lacs without discount

I was able to persuade yet another friend to change his booking from figo to Punto. Final price after discount 6.30 lacs
  4. That's quite steep for active, you should have asked him for the 2012 model, since it was available all over at 4.99L only!

AND THERE IS NO WAY ACTIVE CAN COST YOU MORE THAN 7Lakhs with out discounts, since the ex showroom price is around 5.85 so including all the taxes, on road should be around 6.7-6.8L dealer is cheating with you!
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    road tax in bangalore is highest in the country my friend! carwale shows a price of 7.02 L! do some research before making such conclusive statements!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. Roadtax is good source for state governments to make money, but we are yet to see good roads
    1 person likes this.
  7. how much is it as of now? Here in Vadodara it is around 32K for active.
  8. 14.5 % of the ex-showroom value
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    6 people like this.
  10. DSCF9671.jpg
    Found this on the Front Page of local newspaper, Vadodara's showroom Inaugurated before A'bad's!
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013