1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

infact i too like all colors of the Linea and Punto... Some look neat on the Linea and some on the Punto..
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

But my personal choice- Linea will look superb in Electric Blue . See the attached photo.
    If they really launch this color in India, it will sell like a hot cake.
    I've made repeated requests to FIAL but failed.
    Now anyway I 've no choice other than black. Hmmmmmmmm :A

DSC_0158.jpg
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

At first, the thing standing in front of the Linea T-Jet grabbed all my attention until I noticed this color.

It isn't "Electric Blue". It is darker than that and she surely looks hot in this color.

BTW, has anyone seen an orange Punto on web(wikipedia Grande Punto page)?
    I keep modifying the "Grande Punto in India" section of that page. Have added many new features that look cool. e.g. "Speed sensitive front wipers", "Rear AC Vents", "Programmable Speed Limit warning System", "Speed sensitive volume controls etc etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Grande_Punto

Grande Punto- Carribean Orange.JPG
  4. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Paddleshifter you seemed to have hooked onto the wiper speed feature ::D Am pretty sure you love that one more than any other feature and frankly even i like that feature.It's practical and make more sense with respect to security.

@nk4FIAT if am not wrong i think that colour is called cool blue and not electric blue
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yes. Thats true. You know why?

Firstly:
    I like the term "Rain sensing wipers". I've always wanted to have such features but since they are not possible on a 5-6lacs hatchback, I substituted it with "Speed sensitive front wipers".

Secondly, most features like electric mirrors etc are present on many cars but "Speed sensitive wipers" are unique and only FIATians have them. :dance
  6. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

quite true dude...you know after i got delivery of my Linea i sat down with brochure to check if all the features mentioned in Linea Dynamic model are actually present in the car and to my surprise i found lot more features then whats mentioned in the brochure.I remember someone posting that the small slits near handbrake can be used to store toll receipts etc frankly i hadn't even seen those slits till i read that post.Coming to engine I feel Linea/Punto 1.4 engine is like teenage tantrums, at right times a small dab on accelerator it will overtake more powerful cars and at other times that same dab on accelerator won't allow me to overtake an alto.After 6 months of ownership it still keeps me guessing.I find this particular characteristic of 1.4 engine very exciting.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yea the Linea in the pic looks cool... And so does the model beside the Linea :)
  8. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum

Is Fiat advertising Linea T-jet in TV ads? What is FIAT doing?? :hit Meanwhile i have seen the ads for new Fabia a 1000 times. C'mon FIAT!
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

so did i... Ive seen plenty of adds for VW vento and fabia... Very rarely do i come across a PUnto or a linea...
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

@atul, No cool jazz blue is different. This is also not exact electric blue but very (almost 90%) close to that.