1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
    Still no price update for T-Jet in Fiat India website!
  2. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    Although this is not related to fiats marketing campaigns, did you guys see today's manorama newspaper? Was surprised to see a pic of a red punto on the first page. It shows an image of a so called UFO flying over the beach with a punto on the background. The report says that this is a pic taken by a major who visited a beach at kannur and took this photograph with his new phone. Although he never felt anything unusual while taking the photograph, the photo later showed this image that is similar to a UFO. The report also says that they have verified that this image is not caused by any application on the phone. Couldn't take a snap of the report, otherwise would have posted it here.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Octane i think u r talking abt this photo..it was on TEAM FIAT MOTO CLUB FB page uploaded by a member..he wrote Space ship studying and envying upon Fiat Punto..its the reality..

988648_4778821042425_199108896_n.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Just saw the ad from Hyundai for the new(??) i20. They are advertising all the copied technologies from FIAT so well and I believe is the reason for their numbers. The ad showed the rain sensing wipers, automatic headlamps with ease.
    Even after so many discussions in the forum, and our mods communicating vital inputs to FIAT mgmt, the ads have not been updated. FIAT needs to understand that these are the key features which out Indian Mango people like and will go for...
    Please FIAT!!!! Showcase all ur good technologies well.......
  5. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    At last it took an aliens effort to bring an image of a fiat on the front page of a newpaper. :D I am yet to come across an ad of fiat on the front page for the past 9 years. Not even the new campaign appeared on the front pages of manorama, Hindu or business line. BTW, is there any chance this picture is true? :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nothing surprising if the reader is wondering about which one in the picture is a UFO. He might be thinking the one that is actually flying is little familiar (from the Hollywood movies) but the one parked on the road is what the news is all about. "Height of Bad Marketing by any Car maker."
    1 person likes this.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Just observed Fiat T-Jet ad on Deccan Chronicle e-paper, while reading an article regarding a Freak Accident of BMW in Hyderabad, posted by vj_v1.

SS-2013.06.24-12.04.42.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Haha, You got the FIAT added because your browser history is full of FIAT. Those ads are displayed based on keywords picked up from your Browser history. But yeah, FIAT has indeed paid for that mode of advertising.

For instance i get the Myntra ads there since my browser history has those websites.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    LOL. Din't knew that. Fiat and T-jet seem to be stalking me everywhere. :D
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013