1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    May be for the same reason. Or may be they plan to give a new start when the All New LINEA comes!
  2. I got a similar SMS from FIAT:)
  3. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    i too got the subcription sms..
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Me too got myself registered,yesterday.
  5. 294120_656781161003214_1275234584_n.jpg

Of one Photo Set from Fiat Official FB Page everyday.. i had recently come across this one!!! And I was Like 6 Speakers... dont our lineas have 4?
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Two front, two rear and two tweeters, I guess. That is what my T-Jet came with.

Rajan
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
  7. @rajan: hmm!!! the tweeters... could be!! that small thingy near the door handle almost skipped my attention!!!
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat India should sponsor Auto Serials like Car and Bike Show,Overdrive,Autocar Show,Zig Wheels,Times Drive,Raftaar..n they shud select a brand ambassador to promote their cars in India..in palio days sachin tendulkar was there to promote palio n other fiat cars..n in 2009 Yuvraj Singh was ther for Punto to promote that car wen it was newly launched..they shud get a big celebrity like amitabh bachchan,katrina kaif,salman khan,aamir khan who could attract a lot of indians..posting pics of Fiat's previous ad's in magazines..Fiat has a very emotional attraction in its ad's...T-Jet,90 hp and 2012 Punto n Linea ad's..

DSC07201.jpg

DSC07202.jpg

DSC07204.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Superb ad with Man of Steel film..bt y is old T-Jet shown in ad instead of new T-Jet?